•CHAPTER 3•

*(sorry if it took me long to make chapter 3 i was visiting my grandmas house which it was very far away  and kept yall waitin so uh yea here you go)*

(Chapter contains : .... YOU KNOW WHAT IM NOT PUTTING THIS ANYMORE.)

Pastrys POV :
I woke up as i felt dizzy.. did.. i really do it with him?.. i couldnt control myself.. my body wanted to feel his touch.. argh.. hickeys.. w- a collar?- and ive already had rope and cuffs all over me and now this?- tsk.. i wont be getting out in this place..
is he really trying to make me his servant?-..

Nobody POV :

velvet opened the door as he see pastry sitting there awake and had an empty face. he was holding a bowl of jelly stew. He sat down next to her and gave her the jelly stew he didnt actually quite spoke that time he only stared at pastry and removed the cuffs / ropes except for the collar. He stood up and walked away from the hallway.
....

"Hm. Odd. Did he just suddenly act nice to me?."
-
"Oh well. I dont want to be rude. so i guess ill be staying here and explore."
-
She stood up and walked out from velvets room till she got bumped by an fluffy creature with a scent of honey and butter.
-
"Ah!-"
-
"Whoops! Sorry madam. I didnt see you there!"
-
"O-oh i thought you were gonna kill me for leaving velvets room."
-
"No silly! he told me not to attack you. arent you known to be pastry cookie?."
-
"Yes. Yes i am."
-
"Oh well nice to meet you pastry! my names butters!"
-
"Hm so you have the same name as your cake flavored type correct?"
-
"Hah yes brother velv named me butter"
-
"nice to meet you too butter."
-
the werehounds tail wagged very fast as he was really happy being friends with her.
-
"I have to go now i have alot of work to do bye lady pastry!"
-
He walked away.
-
"Bye. hm. so velvet commands his cakes to do work.. then why would he want me to be his servant?."
-
"Good question."

Huh? Who could that be?  pastry turned around to see a cookie with pomegranate seeds was this the one i saw from the cake tower incident?..

-
"That foulish mongrel only wants you to stay here and treat you like a less respect slut."
She glared at me.
-
"what?."
-
"You'll see."
-
She disappeared from the shadows..
odd. Was she really telling the truth?.
*sigh*
maybe i should really go back to velvets room to avoid getting into troubles.

..

She sat down on the bed and layed down till a small cakehound jumped in

*bark bark!*
-
"Oh its you."
She giggled she grabbed chiffon and putted him on her lap
the cakehound rolled like a ball and slept on her lap. He was sure tired.

..

Till pastry also fell asleep.