! CHAPTER 21 !

ty for 3k views :D!

You may wonder. What was velvet up to? After pastry seeing his office room busy she just walked away not wanting to bother him. velvet turned on his lamp beside him and sat down on his chair. it seems like he was thinking about something he felt like wanting to marry pastry but theyve only been together for months it hasnt been a year. Slight yet he doesnt even know if pastry wanted to get married. So he decided to let it off for awhile. Since theres alot of things thats happening right now.

...

Hows shadow cookie? and those missing members from the order. Well. Shadow cookie
(Shes no longer apart of them so-) is living on herself now :) living a peaceful life. And the missing order?
Keh still hidden and planning to kill both velvet and pastry after destroying the church.

...

"Velvet?.."

"Velvet."

"VELVE-"

Velvet woke back to reality hearing pastry calling for his name at the door. He quickly opened it seeing pastry worried.

"youve been in your office for hours now"
-
"Oh- heh im fi-"
-
"And your sweating too!"
"Godly gosh what happened?"
-
".. im fine."
"Dont worry about it"

It took him a second to guess what excuse he'll make due to him sweating.

"I was uh-"
"It was very hot there yea. The air conditioner is broken."
he grinned

"Hm. I see."
"atleast your okay."
she wrapped her arms around on velvets neck
As he hold her hips behind slowly. pastry kissed him softly for 2 mins and left for now. It somehow cheered velvet up he closed the office door behind him and left. And soon off did his job

...

As he stirred the soft. Icky dough. with his cake beast. he pulled the big spoon off and put it beside the flour and left. he was thinking on going on a date with pastry while walking in the hallway. as he agreed on his idea and went to his room quickly
He expected pastry to be in his room but she wasnt.
he ignored it and opened his cabinet choosing an outfit for his date.
and all so sudden. pastry came in holding some laundry. with the curious face she slowly putted down the laundry.

"velvet?"
-
velvet jumped as he got scared by the voice behind him. he looked around seeing pastry with the laundry.
-
"oh! err."
"pastry. i was planning to have an dinner date with you later night?"
-
pastry flushed hearing this. tbh it was her first time having an date though. it was pure silent for 5 seconds as she gulped and responded.
-
"i'd love to have an date with you."
-
velvet smiled and chuckled with the respond and kissed pastrys head.
-
"you better get ready though for later."
-
pastry nodded. and decided to do the laundry first. so later on she has nothing to do now except getting ready for her first date. she went downstairs it was fully crowded with alot of cakes.
such as. cake warriors, cake pups / hounds, cake werehounds, cake guards, etc. it seemed like they were busy due to dark enchantress new plan. pastry didnt seem to mind since shes now apart of them. she went in the laundry room. seeing castella there. washing her clothes too.

"good evening lady pastry."
"what brings you here?"
-
she asked.
-
"were both here to wash our clothes am i right?"
-
castella chuckled.
-
"of course."
-
pastry opened the washing machine and stuffing up her clothes inside. and closed it.
she went on to grab a jar of tide pod and took one and opening the small (idk what it was called but yea) putting the tide pod down and closed it. she turned it on as the washing machine started shaking.
it was pure silence for 2 mins. till castella asked her something.
-
"aren't you having a date with commander velvet?"
-
she asked.
-
"yes. im doing the laundry first. so later on i can get ready now"
-
"good luck then."
-
castella smiled. after that. castella's clothes were dry now. as she took them off one by one from the washing machine. yet when she was done. she waved at pastry and left.
pastry was the only who was left alone in the laundry room.
few mins passed. as pastry's clothes were dry and clean now. she took them and brought them on velvets room. she did found this one dress that she liked the most.
a lavender dress with golden ribbons and golden strings as a design this is what she planned to wear for the date. she giggled on excitement and began folding one of her clothes, (some of them are uniform btw as an assistant ;) )

velvet who was training one of his new lil cake pups. he smiled at the failure things they make
such as telling them to roll over. they'll run in circles instead. and yes. he finds them cute..
ALOT hes normally a dog lover as always. he wondered if pastry was done doing her own laundry he called out for his pups to get inside on their lil house.

...

few hours passed velvet decided to have an date
JUST inside of his tower. Becuase when they go on a date in a restaurant. other cookies might see velvets identity. he didnt wanted to ruin their date.
And so on it was the two of them having a nice conversation. Pastry enjoyed the meal both of them smiled in joy. As velvet enjoyed watching her smiling

They wouldnt let go.

(OMG SRRY IF THIS TOOK AWHILE FOR ME TO POST 😭😭😭)