! CHAPTER 18 !

Decided to finish this bc tmr i wont be able to use
Gadgets tmr.
😭

After pastry braiding his hair he felt confident on how he looked like now. he also wondered how come he cant braid his hair but she can he just shoved it off and sat next to pastry whos reading a book. He took one peek on what she was reading but somehow  didnt felt intrested on it. He layed back and relax it was just pure silence. Chiffon was already asleep due to him being energetic. His other cakes were asleep too. so he had nothing to do. but suddenly there was a knock on the door. Pastry was about to stand up but velvet interrupted on what she was doing and told her he'll get the door instead.
after opening the door there was a cake it looked like one of those on dark enchantress place.

"Cake cake cake cake cake!"
-
"Hm. dark enchantress needed me? But for what?"
-
"Cake?.."
-
"Mm. Sure tell her ill be there soon."
The cake nodded and left velvet shutted the door and quickly opening his closet to change his clothes.
At the same time pastry was confused

"What happened?"

She asked.

"Dark enchantress cakes sent her here and told me
That she needed me surprisingly im not sure what she needed me for."
-
"Hm. Might be an emergency?"
-
"I guess so."

Velvet finished changing now he kissed pastrys head and left quickly. pastry didnt seemed to be bothered since its none of her business she continued reading the book.

...

Velvet was sitting infront of dark enchantress she seemed serious. but tbh he doesnt even know what he did. He only did the right thing on what he was suppose to do for her. it was pure silence for 4 mins DE (dark enchantress)
cleared her throat and speaked.

"Velvet."
"About that women youve been with."

He was curious why would she be asking about pastry? He also felt nervous at the same time.

"What a-about her?"
-
"I know youve been with her for months now."
"And yet ive been wondering on why not her join our team?"

He felt relieved he thought DE was gonna take pastry away from him.

"Hmm. Im not sure yet. But i can ask her when i get back to the tower."
-
"Mhm.. alright. Why not stay here for awhile? Youve havent been seeing much with your teammates."

Velvet only nodded both of them left and separated
And yes he was spending time with his friends.
Lico/dark choco/poison/pome
Him and pome hardly has a bad relationship with each others. They are like rivals i suppose.
But after for 30 minutes of staying there velvet made an excuse and left.  When he returned he was confused on why pastry was no longer on his room now. she mostly stays in his room he turned around and yet saw pastry returning holding a bag of chips.

"Oh. Your back now."
-
"Oh hah. Yea also."
-
"Hm?"
-
"Can we talk in private?- i mean- like in my room?"
-
"Sure."

Pastry wasnt sure what he wanted to talk about but ig she'll have to find out.
They were both in his room now they sat together

"DE and i we're discussing something"
"And she told me."
"If you wanted to be apart of us?"
"The cookie of darkness."
"I mean- you dont have to live like that shitty order of yours."

pastry was shock. But at the same time speechless.
I mean shes fine at joining them but becoming a bad cookie like them? But she doesnt seem to find velvet bad as he looks.

"what position will i get if i join?."
-
"Hmm. She let me choose so im guessing you'll be my mistress or a assistant."
-
"Assistant? Dont you have an assistant already? Castella?"
-
"Well yea but i dont have an SEXY assistant"

He tried to flirt with her but pastry felt irritated
">:|"
pastry just shoved it off bc ofc shes used to velvets flirting.

"Mhpm."
-
"Hah whats wrong? You are sexy just look at you."
-
"Fine. Ill be an assistant then."
-
"Alright then"
He smirked
"From now on you'll be doing my commands."
he went straight to pastrys face to kiss her soft lips.
Pastry blushed and felt flustered.
She also kissed back.

...

Thats all yall 😭