chapter three.

S A B O T A G E chapter three

S A B O T A G E
chapter three.

LYRA BLACK WAS well aware of her temperament issues. She'd developed them through years of suffering, and anger. However she found it justifying right about now, as she was far from sad...no she was furious. The girl was fucking fuming, in fact she could almost feel steam poring out of her ears as she made tiny crescent increments in the palms of her hands.

How dare he? How dare he invade the only place she felt event the slightest bit of comfort in, and twist it into just another hell hole she'd have to stay in for months on end. Of course, Lyra hated Hogwarts, but it was a place she could confide in if everything went awole. However now that he'd marched in, cocky smile in place and brothers by his side, she guessed now there was truely no place that she could have without distant memories being right around the corner.

I'd taken him nine years to build up enough courage to work at her school, but it seemed those nine years weren't nearly enough to go back and adopt a daughter he'd abandoned? He wasn't there for her, she knew so and so did those who he'd accompany himself with. It was to see his child and beloved nephew every day of the week, to be with his mates as they relive their glory days, and forget about the one he'd left behind all those years ago who he must've forgotten went there. He was truely a pathetic excuse of a man, that enjoyed making Lyra suffer.

All of that anger and resentment she'd managed to keep hidden in the pit of her stomach had come spitting viciously out of her eyes and onto the man she was meant to care for. It was a wave of resentment that drowned her in its embrace, suffocating her whole. She wondered how many years she'd get in azkaban for murdering one of the ministries best ex-auror.

As the halls applauded their hero's, excitement swimming in the atmosphere, she couldn't help but let fire ignite her entire being. She could feel her face redden, her chest heave up and down, and her knuckles turn white as she gripped a now bent fork she'd twisted out of pure anger as piles of food began appearing in lines on the vast table. No was one focused on her, but instead on the delicious meal placed in-front of them and the three Hogwarts legends they'd worshiped from day dot.

She'd managed to tear her eyes away from the man sporting a shit eating grin with great effort. It was obvious he and Potter enjoyed the attention, though she couldn't say the same for Remus. In fact it look liked spiders were crawling down his back at the recognition, and she hoped they were.

Lyra stabbed her empty place, Theo looking up from his meal that he'd greedily taken as if it was his last at the commotion with a confused gaze as crumbs fell down his face. He saw the rage building in her body, her bent cutlery being a prime example of it. The boy was rather awkward, he used sarcasm to deflect any real emotions and at the age of 11 he acted a lot older than he was originally meant to. And while comfort wasn't in his vocabulary, as he'd never received it, he found himself wishing to comfort a girl he'd wish to befriend. However like usual, he found that sarcasm was pouring out of his mouth and not the solace he wished to give. "You look like you're about to murder someone...sure hope it's not me."