"chapter 36: maid and lady part 2

Right as they stopped in their tracks. Annie opened her eyes and was astonished on what she was witnessing. A beautiful scenery that could see the whole area. A scene where flower petals would fall on the ground and where the wind would reach its finest breath.

"My lady..." annie stared below where she saw the entire area. Annie was speachless, she saw something new. "What is this place?" Annie asked roxanne.

"This place...well, i may have visited this place a few times before". That was a lie. Its a place that kallisto found to show lilac, the original heroine. Where their love connected.

Roxanne took a glance and thought to herself. "This really is a sight to see". Roxanne sat down.

Annie panicked. "My lady! Please stand up, i'll put down blanket!". Roxanne looked at annie and giggled.

"Thats the fun of it!" Roxanne says. Annie looks confused. "Fun doesnt always need to be clean. come, sit down. Lets relax". Annie takes a seat next to roxanne as they both look at the city that lies below them.

Roxanne lays her head to rest at the soft greeneries that surrounds her. She stares into the blue skies. Roxanne thinks to herself and mumbles. "Mafia's love".

If the world went like in the novel, it would still be considered 'mafia's love'. She wonders that now the future has changed, what will the new title be? Will it make a new novel in the real world? Or will this just be something she lives on. That when she comes back there will be no record of all the things she did.

After such thoughts, the sun has faded and the moon has risen. She didnt notice how much time was used laying on the ground. Roxanne hears a faint voice on her shoulder, "Are you ready to go my lady?". Annie was all up and ready to get back home.

"You were sleeping so soundly, i couldnt dare to wake you up" annie says. "Lets get going" roxanne replies.

Before leaving roxanne glances behind back at the place they laid and rest. Wind gushed through her hair as she notices a movement.

She blinked and looked again, nobody was seen. She felt like she was being tailed again, or she was just tired.

"Lets go, the faster we go the faster we rest", no matter what she felt, without guards, she knew she wasnt safe. So she made sure to go to the crowd so nothing bad will happen, as many will be witnesses, And will blend in with the rest.

As they were getting back to the duchy, annie looked at roxanne, "thank you my lady, thank you for giving me such an opportunity to spend time with you". Annie thanked roxanne with such bless.

"annie, we arent strangers. I also had a good time today" roxanne replied, she couldnt bring herself to tell annie about the person who was tailing them. instead, she kept it to herself the whole ride home.

Roxanne got ready for bed, before she let herself rest she asked ralph where the duke was, she hadnt seen him for the whole day.

"The duke is currenlty in the library, if you want i can tell him that you would like an audience". Roxanne shaked her head. "I'll see to him tomorrow morning at breakfast, it has been a long day, i wish to rest. Goodnight ralph" roxanne says.

"Goodnight my lady". Roxanne knew he was doing something that was related to the capital, she cant do anything else but wait and let him do it peacefully.

Roxanne soon went to bed. She had a plan on meeting lilac tomorrow, after such a long time. She planned on stopping by.

The sun rised, the maids and butlers got to work. Roxanne, who was still in bed. Kept wiggling in her sleep, "not an inch of sleep last night" she mumbles to herself.

A few days back she has been noticing something following her, she doesnt know who it is or who sent them. If theyr assassins or guards. A ghost or a demon. An admirer, or a person who carries hatred towards her.

She stood out of her bed and waited for annie. soon, she heard a knock on the door, "come in annie" she says. Though the person who entered the room was not annie, but yulera.

Yulera she is a commoner with no surname, and is a maid who worked for the duchy for 2 years. Lilac recommended her to roxanne saying she is a good individual, And worthy of being in presence of his grace, edmund.

"Where may annie be?" Roxanne asked. "She is currently busy, washing and hanging the clothes. As the one who was supposed to called in sick, my lady" yulera answered.  "Please give me the honor of serving you today my lady" roxanne nodded.

Yulera was as obedient as ever, helped roxanne get ready and so on. Roxanne made her way to the dining room for breakfast. Edmund, who she has not seen since the day before, was sitting and waiting patiently for roxanne. With a face that could not be described. Roxanne felt worried. She got closer to the dining hall and sat down, "roxanne, we need to talk".

End of Season 1

Well look what we have here! Season 1 has finally come to an end~ it has been a year since we started this novel, and how far we gone.

If it were not for your supports then i wouldnt have done this. Season 2 will soon be posted and will resume soon! Thank you all for all the current support and as always

SEE YOU NEXT TIME~