caught (requested)

"It's so nice to be able to spend time together outside of work," Lily said as she moved her straw around the glass for a few seconds before taking a few sips of the beverage she ordered.

You all sat around a table in a restaurant, where you're dining for a nice lunch together.

It feels like it's been forever since you've gotten to hang out with all of your friends and your girlfriend at the same time outside of practice or the studio, which is where you've seen them when you visit Jinni in your free time.

The only downside of today is that you're feeling quite tired, so you're not as talkative as you'd usually be.

You and Jinni had a late night, not getting to sleep until close to six am since you were so busy talking about different things and making out in between, getting caught up in each other quite often throughout the night.

It's only a little after noon and you've been awake for an hour or two, so you're feeling your lack of sleep now.

Your head is resting on Jinni's shoulder, her fingers combing through your hair ever so gently as you rested your eyes a little.

"Y/N? Are you falling asleep?" Haewon laughed, making your eyes open.

"No. Just a little sleepy, that's all." You said as you lifted your head from Jinni's shoulder.

Reaching for your glass, you took a few sips of your drink and listened to the girls talk about whatever came to their minds.

"So why are you so tired, y/n? Are you okay?" Bae asked and you nodded your head to calm her worries.

"I just didn't sleep much last night."

"Oh. Why not?" Sullyoon frowned and you and Jinni looked at each with big eyes.

"Just couldn't sleep." You said, chuckling nervously. "So, how have you all been?"

You were trying to hurriedly switch the topic because you were starting to feel a little awkward.

You didn't want anyone to know the real reason, of course.

You and Jinni passionately making out is something you'd prefer to keep behind closed doors, not wanting anyone to know if you can help it.

"Good. A little stressed with everything going on but good otherwise," Lily said with a big smile on her face.

As you and Jinni chatted with the girls, you put your cheek back on her shoulder to curl up to her as you enjoyed some quality time with your friends.

"Are you alright, my love?" She asked as she noticed you starting to shift around, lifting your head from her shoulder once more.

"Yeah. I'm fine. Just too warm." You said as you started to pull her hoodie off that she let you wear today.

"It's no wonder as to why you're so warm. It's a beautiful day outside! Why are you wearing Jinni's hoodie in the first place?" Haewon chuckled.

You and Jinni completely forgot the reason why, as you were too caught up with your friends and the thought had completely slipped from your mind.

She helped you take it off and then tie it around your waist.

"Better, baby?" She asked as you shared a sweet peck.

"Yeah. Thank you, my love."

She began to play with your hair as you continued to sip on your drink and wait for your food to arrive, joining in on the different conversations the girls were all having together.

But, suddenly, Lily burst into giggles across from you.

You looked at her, noticing that she was staring at your neck.

You watched as she elbowed Haewon, pointing at your neck before they started to laugh together.

"What? What is it?"

The other girls had heard Lily and Haewon's laughter and curiously turned to them, wanting to see what was so funny.

"What is it?" Jinni wondered.

"Y/N's neck," Haewon said and you and Jinni frowned, looking at her in confusion.

"Oh, come on. Don't act so confused. Surely, you have to know what we're talking about. After all, you're the one that gave her all of those hickeys!" Lily giggled.

You and Jinni turned to look at each other with big eyes.

Her gaze shifted from your eyes and to your neck only a second later and she cursed under her breath as she saw the hickeys on your skin.

"So that's why you had on Jinni's hoodie. Makes sense." Haewon chuckled.

Jinni untied her hoodie from around your waist and helped you put it back on, quickly covering your hickeys again before anyone else noticed.

It was embarrassing enough that the girls had noticed. The last thing either of you wants is for someone to recognize the girls and see your hickeys and spread that across the internet.

"At least we know why you didn't get much sleep last night." Sullyoon laughed, sipping on her drink as the girls all laughed together.

You groaned and laid your forehead on the table in embarrassment.

Jinni rubbed your back, kissing the back of your neck softly.

"Stop teasing her, you're embarrassing her," Jinni said.

"Oh, okay. We'll just tease you instead then." Lily laughed.

"Yeah, that sounds fair," Sullyoon said and Jinni just rolled her eyes.

"That's a lot of hickeys," Haewon smirked.

"Stop," Jinni chuckled and pulled you into her arms, letting you bury your face in her shirt instead. "Are you okay, my girl?'

You nodded.

"Just ignore them." She whispered into your ear. "I think you look incredible."

You smiled a little and lifted your face from her shirt as she brushed her fingertips across your spine.

"I love you, Jinni."

"I love you more, sweet girl." She smiled and kissed you a few times, the girls now beginning to tease you about how cute you are together instead.