Apple x Todoroki

Apple was a new student to UA, she never really believed she could fight people since she's more worried about getting tea then shortening the slope of villains. Apple was walking to class when she bumped into a small green haired boy who looked very high. (Not shorter then apple tho since she's like 4 foot)

They collide shoulders. Apple falls from the sheer terror of accidentally creating social interaction for herself.

Deku: I-A- u- U-M A-are u ok. I'm So so so so SORRY I wasn't watching i was *he looked down at his book and blocks the cover of allmight* just reading...

Apple: Eheheh I'm fine *she starts to get up slowly since her hip is like a old lady. She gotten stopped by a tallish white/red haired guy he reached out his hand and silently offered his hand*

Apple stared at the hand with a blank stare, And slowly grabs his hand. "T-thanks"

Todoroki: haha it's no problem. *he winked* where you headed?

Apple: ahah I'm just heading to class in the hero's program.

Todoroki: O are u the need student? Aizawa was saying something of a new student joining.

Apple: yeah- that's probably me-

Todoroki: well like wanna walk to class, I'll make sure you don't fall.

Apple: Ahaha thanks!

they walk to class leaving deku behind staring in completer confusion since he didn't know todoroki could talk to girls-

THE NEXT DAY

It was a weekend and apple went to the dorms kitchen to make some tea( like we've been over this before she's addicted and needs counselling) after reaching stove she started boiling some water and getting a popsicle from the freezer.

Some weird spiky haired kid walking like he's about to do a bridge without hands. She stopped and started staring since she didn't know that it was physically possible to walk like that. Apple then seen some weird emo bird walking down too. She was getting nervous since SOCIAL INTERACTION. Then without even noticing todoroki was behind her. He placed his chin on her head.

Todoroki: Don't be nervous, they are our classmates, *he removed his chin from her head and stared blankly at he* apple snapped back to reality and realized that he was staring at her. 

Apple: ahh- haha hi yes what
Todoroki: are you ok? You seem off. Scared cuz it's ur first week?
Apple: totally.

Todoroki walks around her and starts making soba (cold Ofc bc he's ✨TrAuMaTiZeD✨)

Apple finish's making her tea and sits in the same table as him. She starts to drink her tea and than notices that shoto was staring at her. She freaked out bc she thought there was something wrong with her face-

Apple: Hi-
shoto: Hey

In apples head: JSJDJDNF DUDEEE WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO SAY?!? I DONT WANNA MAKE THIS MORE AWKWARD THEN ITS ALREADY BEEN- I meannn I don't mind him he's kind of cute BUT SERIOUSLY WHAT IF I LOOK LIKE A WEIRDO!?!