Help me

Y/N's Pov

I pick up the newspaper like always feeling devastated to have already lost lord farquaad. "Shrek caught cheating with princess Fiona!?" I gasp. How could an ugly ogre do that to such a beautiful man I'm stunned.

I grab my bag and run to lord farquaad's palace. He must feel horrible after that, I want to help him I know how it feels...

Flashback third person

"Y/N would you take this ogre to be your lawfully wedded husband" the preacher takes a breath waiting for an answer "I do" Y/N was starting to tear up, they had dreamed of marrying this ogre since day one "and you ogre, do you take Y/N to be you lawfully wedded partner" The ogre takes a deep breath getting ready to say his line "I can't. I don't love you humans are so unaccepting. You probably don't even know my name, I just wanted to know what it was like to be loved." Y/N gasped they were heartbroken, from that day forward Y/N swore to never like an ogre again.

Y/N's Pov

I cringe remembering the pain I felt that day, if only I wouldn't have fell for him... "I hate you Grayson" I mutter under my breath unaware of the ogre behind me. "Excuse me" Said a deep growly voice, it was  Shrek! "You have a lot of nerve talking after you treated lord farquaad like that" I say slipping my hand into my bag to grab the citrus juice I bought for defense. "You weren't important enough for me to even meet you" he snarled earning a disgusted look from me. "I just meet him, and maybe I was his dirty little secret. Besides ogres can't satisfy the needs of a king anyway." I snap back.

"I satisfy him plenty!" Shrek shouted at me, I winced Because of how loud he is. I furrow my eyebrows and roll my eyes. He attacks launching at me, I scramble to get my citrus juice but am not quick enough. I scream praying someone would hear me "SHREK LEAVE Y/N ALONE YOU CHEATING BASTARD" I look back to see my savior it's lord farquaad I gasp grateful he even bothered with my screams for help.

Shrek leaves annoyed I can't help but wonder what would have happened if he hadn't showed up. "Y/N you're bleeding, it's all my fault I'm so sorry if only I would have listened you would have been perfectly fine" he starts to tear up and panicking I hug him wanting him to feel better. "I'm sorry I shouldn't have said I hated ogre's it's just that-" I was cut off by him placing his finger over my mouth, kinda rude but whatever. "No you are right, all ogres are smelly lying son of a gun" he refrains himself from cursing I chuckle feeling better that he would at least talk to me.

We reach the castle after talking for a while he opens the door and offers I walk in. "Thank you for saving me" I say honest to my words. All of a sudden he grabs me and pulls me in, are faces are so close and I can't help but want to kiss his perfect face. My mind wonders off thinking of all I would do to him if I had the chance. "Y/N?....Y/N!.....Y/N!!!!!" I finally notice him screaming my name "Yes!" I say a little bit caught off guard  From being suddenly pulled out of my day dreams. He looks at me then looks at my bag. "Is that golden goose eggs?" He says like he didn't tell me his favorite food. I chuckle. "Yes I made it when I heard you were cheated on I wanted to comfort you" he suddenly grabs me and Pushes his face against mine.

I'm in heaven as he makes out with me, we move in sync slowly headed over to the couch as our lips press together over and over. Suddenly he licks my lower lip asking for permission to use tongue I greedily except wanting to get more of his delicious mouth. He grabs at the hem of my shirt gasping for air. I rip it off hurriedly wanting him to be inside me as fast as possible I wanted the warmth of his member pushing inside me. I was yearning for more... After a while of just kissing and ripping clothing off each other he backs away then climbs on top of me!? He grabs the buckle to his pants asking if I could undo it for him. I blush and unlatch his leather belt. Even tho he is much smaller then me his member was not lacking in size. I was starstruck. I grabbed it eagerly pushing it into my mouth flipping him over to get easier access. I bob up and down listening to the sound of his sweet moans it's fantastic. "I-IM GOING TO" He barely gets the words out before my mouth fills with salty semen he lets out a loud groan. "I-i think I want to take this slow" I say him nodding. I'm so happy right now it's like I'm floating on air....

Author's note: BRO I WAS CRYING LAUGHING WHILE WRITING THIS PART 3 TOMORROW PROBABLY THE FINAL PART