𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻 !

liked by liddiemason, kit

liked by liddiemason, kit.connor and 10,826 others

rhea.norwood i invite her round, she texts someone, she gets mad, she breaks her mac.

view all 108 comments

liddiemason YOU SAW THE MESSAGES THO I HAVE A RIGHT TO BE MAD
yazdemand YES YOU DO
rhea.norwood YES YOU DO

joelocke03 idk what's going on, but is your head okay?
liddiemason no, it actually really hurts💀
  joelocke03 of course it would!!

user0182 why is this so iconic tho?😭😭

will.gao_ OMG TELL HER TO TEXT ME
liddiemason i will soon

————————

Liddie slammed her phone back down on Rhea's bedside table, the two other girls looking to each other confused before looking back to their friend, "still no reply?" Yasmin asked, sitting herself on the bed next to her.

"no, left on read for two hours now" liddie lay back, staring up at the ceiling with her head in Yaz's lap as she ran her fingers through Liddie's hair.

Rhea sighed looking at the girls phone that was left on, "maybe he's intimidated by you" she laughed. Moving herself to sit next to the two girls too, slapping Liddie's leg to make her laugh.

"that would be funny, if he was" liddie mumbled, sitting up from Yasmin's lap.

"oh he so is— why else not answer?" Yasmine laughed too, waving her hands about.

Rhea clapped, "he's so scared of you, he's shitting himself" she shook her head.

The girls burst out laughing at the thought of kit not answering Liddie because she scared him; until liddie stopped laughing to check her phone again, "no!" Rhea shouted, pulling the phone away before she could grab it.

She took the girls phone walking over to her wardrobe and locking it in, "no more checking your phone, you can worry about kit tomorrow" she started and watched Liddie fold her arms in defeat. "tonight, we are watching mama mia, hairspray and all the films that will not make us cry over boys"

Liddie and Yasmine looked to each other, before nodding back to Rhea "because fuck them" she finished and played the movie.

"he still not text you back either?" Liddie asked the girl who now lay next to her in the bed, about the boy she had been speaking to.

Rhea rolled her eyes, "no" she sighed. The three girls laughed again and lay back, enjoying the rest of their night. Liddie didn't think more of Kit that night, and also didn't see the message he had now replied back to her with.

AU; i love rhea so she is now liddie's bestie and KIT REPLIED!!!! but you don't know what yet😝😝😝