𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲 !

———————

———————

"Are you still crying?!" Kit shouted, laughing and moving Liddie's hair from her face as they exited the cinema.

She sniffled wiping her eyes and turning to him, "aunt may just died" Liddie slapped his arm— making him laugh harder at her and stumble back. "i honestly don't care that no one remembers peter, i just care about may. May deserved better" she stomped her foot.

Kit shook his head, "it's just a film" he said, clearly not knowing the offence liddie took from this.

"i can't believe you just said that" Liddie frowned, putting her hand on her chest to seem more dramatic.

The boy stood to her, and laughed "i can't believe you just said that" he mocked her.

Liddie raised a brow, bringing her foot up and kicking it back down onto his foot, Kit winced loudly making her laugh and walk away, "where are we going for food?" she then asked, waiting for him to catch up.

He soon did and walked now alongside her, under the lit street lamps, "up to you, i'm not bothered" Kit shrugged.

"i'm not that hungry from eating all the popcorn, so, you choose" she replied, Liddie didn't know why— or realise she did it, but wrapped her arm around Kit's that was in his pocket, linking their arms for her own warmth.

Kit noticed this, and smiled to himself before answering, "we could go back to mine and i'll make us some pasta, or something you like" he suggested.

Liddie shrugged, "if you want" she looked to him; not minding where they go for food.

"if i want?" he raised a brow, again almost mocking her jokingly. Kit pushed his shoulder into her, making her roll her eyes.

The girl laughed, folding her arms across her chest, "yeah, i'll just do what you want, like i said i'm not that hungry anyway"

Kit squinted to her, "simp" he muttered, under his breath. Liddie shook her head walking with him, they walked the rest of their way to Kit's house, as it wasn't far from the cinema. The moon was rising as they walked, neither of them knowing how late it was when they got back to Kit's.

"shit, it's 8 and we haven't eaten yet" Kit laughed, rushing through the house to the kitchen, leaving Liddie at the door.

She rolled her eyes to him and took her shoes of, hanging her coat up and following him to the kitchen, "what are you making then, chef Connor?" Liddie laughed sitting on the counter of the kitchen.

Kit opened the fridge then held out a frozen pizza, the girl laughed nodding to him. Something in that moment of him simply smiling to her and cooking the pizza, made Liddie feel the happiest she'd ever felt— nothing had changed between them since the first time they met but something shifted in her, something reminding her that he was more then a celebrity crush.

"Kit," Liddie started, making him turn back and look to her, that's when she froze, his eyes meeting hers made her freeze. "doesn't matter" she shook her head, picking at her finger nails.

The boy laughed walking round to her, "what?! you've got to tell me now" he pushed her shoulder, more curious now to what she was wanting to say.

"no, it's silly" she stood from her chair, her reaction to not wanting to say it anymore made Kit look to her confused, worried slightly. Liddie shrugged, seeing his worried expression and changed her own to a smile, then pushed past him to run up the stairs, she laughed as she heard him follow her.

They both ran to his bedroom, pushing open the door, "stop running" Kit said, still laughing.

Liddie ran and jumped on his bed, not knowing kit was close enough behind her that he too fell, now lying on top of her, the two stared back at each other. Neither of them wanting to move, both of them sharing a feel of comfort being that close to the other. It was then, with Kit's hair tickling her forehead and his eyes staring straight back at hers she built up the courage "i like you" she breathed out. A part of Liddie didn't want to tell him, scared it would push him away and make him no longer like her.

His eyes flickered down to her lips as he took in her words, not thinking another thought before lowering himself to brush his lips against hers. Liddie's breath hitched and Kit closed the gap, their lips fitting together as they kissed, her hands finding his hair as he used his hand to hold himself up and the other holding her face, stroking her cheek.

For what felt like a life time of lips pressed, they pulled apart, Kit resting his head against hers, "am i more then a celebrity crush?" he asked, a question Liddie thought was a joke but not hearing his laugh and seeing his almost afraid look again, made her realise he was serious.

"what?" the girl responded, not fully understanding his inquire.

Kit sighed, looking down and then back to her, "the first time we spoke, it was because i was your celebrity crush," he said, and liddie nodded "i want to make sure that now i am more then that, more then just someone you'll watch a movie for, or someone you'll follow on instagram just because they are fit, or—"

"Kit," Liddie stopped his rambling, holding his face close to hers, "you're more then my celebrity crush" she told him, truthfully.

And again, in that moment, neither of them felt happier, neither of them could thank Yasmin enough for bringing liddie to set that day, neither of them were so thankful of Liddie shouting Kit's name that day. Liddie and Kit had never been so happy to had met another individual.

AU; they kissed!!!!

also scrap what i said last chapter, i'm now writing a heartstopper ff instead, with an oc and nick being their best friend because why not:)