Jealousy Jealousy

Hey if anyones reading this can you make sure to vote so I know if I should continue this story <3

Kiaras Pov

This was nice. Really nice. We turned to where JJ was now the one laying on the sand and I was leaning over him. I started to plant kisses on his neck then his chest continue down his abdomen  and he threw his head back. This was happening. Or so I thought. "Oh shit!" JJ said as he stood up suddenly and scurried to his shirt."JJ what the hell?" "Look!" I turned around and saw Pope and Cleo walking towards us.

"Hey guys!" Pope said cheerly. Good he didn't see anything."Hey what are you guys doing all the way down here?" I said trying to play it cool." I Was about to show Cleo how to tell if a fruit is safe or not wanna come with us?" "Um I'm alright we still gotta find fire some wood" I smiled."Oh you guys haven't found any yet Sarah said you left a while ago" he questioned. JJ and I just looked at each other not knowing what to say. "Oh yeah we were just talking got distracted you know" was the only thing I could come up with."Oh ok well I guess I'll see you guys later" he said giving us both a confused look and walked a way with Cleo.

"Oh god do you think he saw us?!?" I said quietly."Nah we're good I saw them before they saw us"he said comforting me I nodded hoping it was true."We should probably actually get some fire wood so we don't look any more suspicious than we already do"."Oh yeah right" he said and we slowly started picking up sticks not saying a word to each other.

About five minutes had gone by  and Jj finally broke the silence."So pope was talking to me last night" "Oh" was all I said."Yeah he said that he thinks you've been avoiding him" I just nodded."Have you?" he said as he stopped walking."What no? well yes kinda I don't know". "Oh" he replied. "Maybe you should talk to him then, work things out I guess" he added."You guess?" I asked."Yeah I guess just try to make up he said he wanted make things go back to normal but I don't think that will ever happen" "And why is that?" I said confusedly."Because once you guys go back to normal what he is gonna think when we tell him about us? whatever this is" he motioned at the both of us. I just stood there thinking about what he said ' when we tell him about us' and all that was running through my mind was that we won't tell him.But I couldn't say that I didn't want to hurt his feelings he just wouldn't understand.

We walked back to the group and put some of the wood in the fire pit.Cleo and Pope returned shortly after us and passed fruit to each of us."Thanks Pope" I said and smiled at him as he handed me some fruit. I was trying to take JJ's advice and stop ignoring him. We were still friends after all at least I wanted to be. "anytime" he said smiley widely. "I can show you have to tell them apart now if you want" "yeah sure" he sat next to me and started explaining the difference and what good bad to eat .It wasn't the most interesting but I had to admit it was nice being able to talk to Pope again about something other than our feelings. It almost felt normal again maybe JJ was right maybe it could be normal between me and Pope.

JJ's Pov

I watched Kie and Pope talk and laugh from across the fire for about an hour. Yeah I know creepy but I couldn't not watch them I mean this dude was telling her he was in love with like a 3 weeks ago. That doesn't just away I would know.They were smiling a lot I wonder what they were talking about. I would probably be able to hear them if John B and Sarah weren't being so loud.I couldn't just sit here and watch this anymore I got up quickly took my spear and went into the water. 

Kiara's Pov

"JJ where you going man you didn't answer the question would u rather not have knees or not have elbows" John B said grabbing my attention. I saw JJ walking into the water with his spear I quickly got my spear and followed behind him running to catch up. "Hey you okay" I said and he shrugged."I don't why don't you go ask Pope if he's okay" his response made me laugh."JJ what the hell are you talking about?" "Nothing just looked like you guys were having a good time" I rolled my eyes."Oh my gosh you're jealous" I started laughing "what no I'm not" he argued but it didn't fool me."You totally are"I smiled and he turned away shyly."You're really jealous that we had a conversation about fruit?" he turned back towards me "huh"."JJ the whole time he was teaching me how to tell fruit apart thats all I was just trying to make things normal again..you know like you suggested" "oh " was all he said, I could tell he was embarrassed.

"I cant believe after everything we've been through you still think I like Pope" I shook my head amused."Well you know it's kinda of hard not to be jealous I just want you all to myself sometimes" he admitted and I smiled at him "especially after earlier when we were 'talking' on  the beach" he said slowly. I instantly felt my face get hot thinking about our earlier actions."Yeah.. earlier before we got interrupted" I said and he nodded and started walking back to the beach with the fish he had caught. "Hey JJ" I said before we made it back to the group "we should finish that 'talk' tonight" I whispered.