Heavy Goodbyes

"Oh my god kie" JJ said throwing his head back.Ya we know our friends are sleeping 10 feet away but we just couldn't help ourselves. Mind ya business.

Wait what was that. "Why'd you stop?" Jj panted "Shh I think I heard someone call my name" . "Kie?" I heard some say I quickly got off of him. "Kiara?!?" Shit it was Sarah "is she okay?" JJ asked concerned. I pulled my bottoms on and ran out and JJ followed. I saw her holding a torch looking around for me." Sarah shh what is wrong?" she watched me walk out of JJs hut. "oh uh well I couldn't sleep and I really needed to talk to someone and your really good at advice-and I thought something happened to you and u were hurt or drowned-" I interrupted her rambling "I'm fine see" I smiled at her. "Yeah yeah you're right" she looked to me and then at JJ. "What we're you guys doing" she said looking confused and disappointed. I looked at JJ and he was only in his underwear and my pants were still unbuttoned. "What is going on" she added this time less confused and more shocked.She knows what we were doing."Sarah" i said seriously "Kie" she replied ." "I think we both need to go to bed" i said slowly "Yeah let's go to bed" she nodded.

"Alright guys goodnight" I said and JJ slowly walked back to his hut while Sarah watched me walk to mine. "Kie" I stopped in my tracks "We need to talk in the morning" i just nodded and we went our separate ways. Shit.

Sarah's POV

What. The . Hell.

Like actually what did I just see. Maybe I'm over thinking it yeah that's it he was just..helping her with something? Oh god that's  even worse I cringed at my thoughts.

I'm so confused since when the hell was she into JJ? Was there signs all along and I just missed it?

My brain is started to feel like it's going to explode with all the information it just got. I need to go to bed.

JJ's POV

I couldn't sleep. I was hoping Kiara would come back and we could comfort each other but she never did. It was probably for the best though.Wouldn't want anyone else to catch us. Probably wouldn't make a difference Sarah's gonna tell John B and he'll tell Pope. And he'll hate me. Everyone will hate me when I wake up. So I tried hard not to go to sleep, hoping the morning would never come.

Kiara's POV
When I woke up I just laid there for about an hour. And JJ must have to because when I came outside I saw everyone but him, then me and Sarah made eye contact. I was not ready to face her.

"Hey" "hey" we said to each other "let's go on walk" she said and i nodded. We started walking right as JJ came out his hut. I looked at him and gave him a sad smile and kept on walking.

"So how'd that happen" she asked "Um im not really sure we started to like each other's company" I said. "Yeah a little too much I see" and we both laughed. This wasn't so bad.So far. "But Kie what about Pope what about the group?" "Popes a big boy he'll get over it" i argued and she sighed.

"I'm just trying to look out for you guys remember at first you thought you liked Pope? And then u realized you didn't and broke his heart" she said and I nodded not sure where she was going with this. "That wasn't that long ago and now you're sleeping with JJ which is fine we've been stuck on this island I get that people have needs" and that all she thought it was ? Was casual sex? It's not though is it? "But you guys need to stop this before one of you gets too attached and breaks the other heart and then the group becomes awkward all over again" she said and surprisingly it made a lot of sense to me. She was right I don't want to loose our friendship or one of us gets our heart broken. "Yeah you're probably right I'll tell him tonight no biggy" i said trying to play along with this whole " casual sleeping together" thing she thinks is going on. "Hey Sarah can you keep this between us " and she nodded " of course".And with that we made our way back to the site.

When i arrived JJ was staring at us and i gave him a smile. "Hey" "hey" we said at the same time and giggled. "We should talk"  " I was afraid you'd say that" he said with a sigh.We grabbed our spears and headed towards the water. "So is Sarah gonna tell everybody" he asked "Suprisingly no"  "oh good then we have nothing to worry abo- " "BUT" I interrupted him "she made some good points what happens when one of us get too attached and the other doesn't feel the same way " "that wouldn't happen " "oh didn't know you could see the future JJ" we both rolled our eyes. "But what if it does happen what would happen to the group, first of all how would they even react? What would happen to our friendship? Are we going to shun each other for the rest of our lives? Because if that's the case I don't want to risk it" said a little louder than I meant. " Maybe you're right maybe we should stop while we're ahead" his words fell heavy on my heart but I knew it was the right thing. "Okay so we agree this is then" "Yup this is it" I nodded sadly and start walking back to the shore "See you later JJ" "Later" he said plainly.