kombucha

𝕜𝕠𝕞𝕓𝕦𝕔𝕙𝕒

kombucha - aryia

"she goes to yoga and she
drinks her kombucha, while i
i go to strip clubs and i
drink my tequila and i

she makes me wanna be a better me
the taste of sin is so bittersweet"

𝔹𝕣𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕝𝕪𝕟

"You really don't have to go all the way inside with me." Luca insisted as they exited the bus stepping onto the concrete sidewalk littered with footprints and wrappers. He glanced to his best friend and almost wanted to laugh at the sight of the poised girl clad in pretty pink fabric matched with the dark grey atmosphere.

The girl pulled her small black cardigan closer to her body, the article of clothing made for the chill of the dance studio, certainly not the cool, early morning September air of New York. "Of course I do, you were attacked last night so what kind of a friend would I be if I let you face the place alone."

Luca gave the blonde a small smile and linked his arm with hers. "I'm only saying that because despite living here for three years you seemed to have forgotten to dress for the weather."

Brooklyn let out a huff, well aware that her attire was not suited for the four block walk from the bus stop to the gym. She hadn't taken into consideration that the destination would not be right in front of her upon exiting the vehicle like it would have been if she had gone to the café or class. "I am perfectly fine."

"Okay, whatever you say brooksicle." The brunette teased as they continued their walk towards the gym.

"Shut up."

As the pair made their way down the street, Luca tried his hardest to keep his growing anxieties hidden as the purple and red sign came into view.

"B, are you sure you aren't going to be late for class or anything?"

"Aldo, I don't have class until eleven. It is not even ten yet, I think I'll be fine." Brooklyn replied with a teasing eye roll.

Luca let out a forced laugh as his eyes remained on the looming sign. "Yeah, guess you're right..."

The blonde took in her friends tense seance and followed his line of sight to the neon sigh that stood out against the grey city. Babylon, that's creative. She thought to herself. "Are you really this worried about returning? I'm sure if you told Axel what happened he wouldn't be offended if you wished to switch gyms. You don't have to force yourself to do something you aren't ready to do."

Luca shook his head immediately, "I'm not just leaving, B. Someone got the best of me and it was only one time, it won't happen again."

Brooklyn stopped walking and pulled on her friends arm, forcing him to stop and look at her. "How can you be sure? You're not invincible, I don't want anything bad happening to you."

He smiled and leaned forward to place a kiss on the top of her head. "I'll be fine, you have nothing to worry about."

She narrowed her eyes at him but nonetheless let his pull her forward. Luca pulled the door open, holding it for her to slip inside and get out of the chilled air.