this is what having a crush feels like

𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕒 𝕔𝕣𝕦𝕤𝕙 𝕗𝕖𝕖𝕝𝕤 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖

this is what having a crush feels like
- marina lin

"all i know is i want to know what you're all about
you're not just a pretty face with a pretty smile
you're the type of girl i wanna know for a while

so can you blame me if i start falling for you?
for you, for you, oh
if i start falling for you"

ℂ𝕒𝕝𝕦𝕞

You are wearing pink tights? What the fuck was that? Are you really that stupid?

Calum internally mocked himself as he had his way to the back offices on the other side of the gym. His mind was filled with thoughts of the hazel eyed girl and her soft pink tights. Why? He had no idea.

Sure girls caught his eye all the time, he lives in New York, a major city where he could see hundreds if not thousands of people a day. Obviously a pretty girl would stick out every once in awhile and his usual thoughts consisted of simple, physical desires. Life was simple that way, his brain simply worked in that way.

Until today that is.

He pushed open the door and made his way into Ashton's office; the man in question sitting back with his feet on top of his desk looking quite pleased with himself.

"Why do you look like you just had sex?" Calum questioned as he walked to the cooler in the corner to fill up his water bottle. "I know you didn't since you decided last year you were going to start waiting for 'the one' or some bullshit... plus Norah hasn't picked up on any of your not so subtle attempts so I know that nothing has happened for you in that department."

"First of all, fuck you. I'm a romantic at heart not that you'd even know what that word means. Second, I got a new girl to join Norah's yoga class." Ashton exclaimed proudly.

"Didn't know we had a new ring girl." Calum replied unenthusiastically before taking a sip of his water. He wasn't too excited about being around yet another girl that thought he'd want to fuck her. Despite being all too familiar with one night stands, he stayed away from the ring girls after he made the mistake to indulge two years back.

"We don't." Ashton answered, his smile only growing larger.

Calum raised his eyebrow, his mind flashing with images of pink tights and soft semi parted lips. "You got a girl from outside of the club to join a yoga class? How did you manage that?"

Ashton sat up immediately, snapping into an upright position, clearly excited to tell his friend the story. "So this girl came in with Luca the other day because she saw him all bruised up, nice hits by the way you must have gotten in at least three solid face shots based on the look of him."

"Focus Ash, the girl?" Calum cut off, trying his best to sound bored and uninterested but not really sure how well that was going. Based on his friends quirked brow, he didn't suspect it went too well.

"Right, so the girl came in, real cute by the way, and I convinced her to join the yoga class. She agreed, Luca said she could use the stress relief and would never turn down the opportunity for some stretching after class. She's a ballerina, Cal."