crazier things

𝕔𝕣𝕒𝕫𝕚𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤

crazier things - chelsea cutler ft noah kahan

"oh, i'll spend my whole life
hoping your heart is free, heart is free
i don't think that this is fair,
but i'm still gonna ask it

what if we're still meant to be?

crazier things have happened."

𝔹𝕣𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕝𝕪𝕟

"Remember to have your first original piece prepared for next weeks class. I'll see you then."

Brooklyn tied up her off white converse and stood up, slinging her ballet bag over her shoulder. She shot Monsieur Perron a small smile before heading out the door.

"Brooklyn, wait up!" A voice can from behind her as she made her way down the hallway. The blonde halted her steps and turned around to smile at the dark haired boy that came rushing towards her. Adrien Lambert; a good friend of hers who also happened to be her dance partner for the past two years. "Are you done for the day?"

She let him catch up to her before beginning to walk again, in step with her green-eyes partner. "Yeah, why? Do you want to go to the studio?"

The two had been practicing their duet they wished to audition for the Winter Showcase. Brooklyn had choreographed it and the pair had practically perfected it, their movements fluid and blending together with grace.

"Not today, my contemporary class kind of rocked my shit today." Adrien joked, though his wince as he recalled said class led her to believe it wasn't a lie.

Brooklyn nodded her head, "That's fine, I would have only had an hour and a half to spare today anyway."

Adrien raised an eyebrow, intrigued by what miss 'I always have time for dance' could be doing. "Where do you have to be at 4:30?"

"The trains to catch a ride to Midtown, I've taken up yoga... well I'm about to take up yoga." Brooklyn replied with a smile.

"Well, I was wondering if you wanted to join me at the café? Luke will be there too." Adrien asked as he held open the door to the building, letting the blonde girl slip out before him.

"I was going to head home and change..."

The dark-haired boy raised an eyebrow, "You're telling me you don't have a change of clothes in your manically packed bag?"

Brooklyn sent him a playful glare, "Of course, I have a change of clothes with me, it's just easier to change and drop off this bag before yoga."

"Perhaps, but if you do you won't be able to come join me and our lengthy writer for a cup of coffee," Adrien replied happily as he linked his arm with hers.

"Well, when you put it that way!" Sarcasm dripped from her lips.

"Wonderful, let's not keep blondie waiting."

Adrien, Brooklyn, and Luke were seated at a table by the far left window, the girl's go-to spot no matter who she was with.