| 𝕯 𝖎 𝖘 𝖈 𝖑 𝖆 𝖎 𝖒 𝖊 𝖗 |

Deadly class does not belong to me, as well as its timeline,  what belongs to me is the plot and dialogues of all the characters I have created.

The series is molded to adapt to the plot that I have created, the small details that change will be for the good of it, I remind you it is a fanfic where everything is possible.

This is a fanfic of Chico Salazar x OC, with this fanfic I did not seek to justify the bad actions of Chico, I just enjoyed a good story about the life of the villains.

This story contains vulgar language, sexual scenes, mentions of different types of abuse, violence, illicit substances, weapons, high crimes, mentions of gangs and cartels, not recommended for minors.

My mother tongue is not English I am still learning, and I think Spanglish is the best way to express this story, in the comments you can find the English translation of the Spanish parts, with some urban words and their context to use them, likewise if you have any feedback about my writing you are welcome to comment in a respectful way and I will read it with pleasure.

In this book there will be a lot of bad words, and slurs, so please don't get mad, as I say It's to make it more interesting.

The main point is to entertain, I don't want to cause trouble or discomfort of any kind.

All copyrights are Who.is.lucifer.666's the characters, story arcs and media used, everything that doesn't belong to me I will give the credits, you can't adapt neither the story nor my characters without permission if you have desire, you must DM me first to me Ig before doing so and we will come to an agreement.

Love you all my demons.

-L u c i f e r .