| 𝕿 𝖍 𝖊 𝕭 𝖊 𝖌 𝖎 𝖓 𝖓 𝖎 𝖓 𝖌|

J a n u a r y | 1 9 7 4

The days passed slowly before the eyes of the little children who had fun playing with water, the Santana children and the Salazar children played together without caring much about what was going on around them.

Over the years things developed, The Salazars had two beautiful children, Chico and Mario, on the other hand, the Santana-Lopéz Family had agreed to have a large family having so far 4 children, Oscar, Eric, Roberto and Ruby, Eva was about to give birth to the fifth, they all formed a family full of legacy ahead, those children were the heirs of the empire that the parents had created for them to open the way for them in this world full of injustice and discrimination.

"Ruby, please let me go,"Eric shouted loudly trying to save himself from his young sister, who was hanging onto his leg She was determined to make him fall into the pool in their backyard.

"No," She said pouting a little on her face, she didn't talk much, unlike her twin who despite being only three years old seemed to enjoy talking a lot, her other siblings were laughing together with the Salazars on the spot, suddenly as expected, a big splash was heard all over the yard, Ruby and Eric had fallen into the pool.

Chico ran as fast as he could to pull out the girl who seemed not to come out, his chest was rising and falling with terror, but when he looked around the other siblings of the youngest one and even his little brother seemed not to be so worried, why weren't they worried? panic invaded him, he jumped for her to pull her out of the water while Ruby was drawing with her fingers the small tiles of the pool while laughing a little, Chico relaxed when he saw her well and got out of the water.

"What happened compa, ¿Ruby te espanto?" Laughter erupted after that, Oscar was laughing at the young Salazar.

"She always does that since they put the pool in, at first she always scared us, but with time we saw that it was just to get us to go in for her," Explained the older one, as the twin came out of the water laughing.

"Lo siento Chico," Followed by this she made him a heart with her little hands, the concern of the eldest Salazar son touched her soul, she felt her chest warm at the thought that he would always save her.

| October |

Several months had passed since the father of the little Santana children left, the relationship between the little ones grew closer than it already was, and Ruby felt lost, she had always thought that her parents were the greatest sign of true love, but they were no longer together because of this she hated her father, her mother had stayed with them and assured them that she would never leave them alone.

The young girl ran with a bottle in her hand, with only three years old she had deciphered what it meant to be a big sister, she loved all her brothers equally, but Diego, she adored him a little bit more, her little brother, her baby, she imposed herself to be the best big sister that could have existed, just like her brothers were with her, her birthday was tomorrow but what she cared about was feeding the little crybaby in the crib.

| Roberto and Ruby's birthday |

Both twins shared a room, not for lack of space but because they enjoyed each other's company, their 4th birthday party would be that day, so they got up and washed their faces, changed and went down to breakfast, the Salazar brothers would arrive earlier along with Nadia to help Eva with the preparations, so at the thought of that the little girl's heart grew warm.