-LOG:#1

WARNING: GRUESOME SCENES, BLOOD, AND MORE WILL BE INCLUDED WITHIN THIS STORY.

{———————————————————-———}

ITEM#: SCP - W1L8UR

CLASS: Euclid

W1L8UR's identity is a failed mix of a human and goop from SCP - 999.

*W1L8UR is about 6 foot and 3 inches with curly brown hair and his eyes aren't to be found but more of just skin that replaced them that you could still see the hallow-ness of the absence of his eyes.

*W1L8UR seemed to grow attached to very little of the Doctors working there and as of now he has only shown weakness to 2 other doctors. One of them quit due to over stress and the other had been assigned to other SCPs because they've already worked with W1L8UR.

Page 1 - 1

{———————————————————-———}

+Day 1+

Dr.Scott sat at his desk, observing one of the SCPs he was assigned to with some other doctors until then it was break time. As Scott was on said break, he was suddenly called from his device for a small talk, which he sighed as he knew he was going to be re-assigned to another SCP.

Dr.Scott got up from the chair he was sitting on and made his way over to his office and knocked on the door before he was given the okay to come in. Dr.Scott opened the door, twisting the door knob before pushing it and entering the room where he was, sitting at his desk with a single chair in front of said desk.

"Come and sit. I don't have much time for something like this." The man said with a monotone voice and fixed a stack of papers as Dr.Scott did as what the man told him to. "There's a new SCP that needs monitoring and it was just transferred here, they aren't friendly as the others so don't get attached. You got that?" The man said, not shifting his position and or eye contact as he sat still, waiting for Dr.Scott's reply as he was starting to get impatient with how much time he was taking with answering.

"I understand, Mr.(         )" Dr.Scott said as Mr.(          ) immediately shoved a journal and a few tools for writing in front of Dr.Scott's face before he brought his hands towards the journal and writing instruments and took them into his hands, getting up from the chair he sat at and exited the room, slightly sweaty from the lack of air conditioning in Mr.(           )'s office. Dr.Scott wasn't told anything about the SCP other then he was told to monitor them until other switch happens.

Dr.Scott made his way towards where he was supposed to meet the SCP and when he looked to his left, he saw a thin and lanky 6'3 man with brunette like hair, no eyes, his knees to toes look like they've been melted into a thick goop, and didn't seem to be doing anything. Dr.Scott gulped his thoughts down and immediately opened the journal to already find some writing in it. It was just basic information that they got from just looking at the creature itself. Dr.Scott realized how long it was gonna take to get all the information they needed and sat in front of the big window with a few holes that Dr.Scott and SCP - W1L8UR could communicate through without having to have physical contact with one another. Dr.Scott also had somebody watching outside to make sure nothing severe happens.

Dr.Scott opened the journal and writing ustensil before looking back up to see the SCPs face up close. Dr.Scott jolted in his seat as it wasn't too close as before. Dr.Scott immediately started to take notes as he started to observe the SCP, apparently the SCP seemed to be very fond of him. Dr.Scott put his pen down and started upon what he'd have to work with for the next few weeks.