-LOG:#4

(A/N: As of now I'm writing this at 6 in the morning. Writers block sucks)

.

———

.

-LOG:#4: SHOWDOWN

WEEK 8

{-----------------------}

-Since the liquid that was used on SCP-W1L8UR has had a negative effect, we're going to find out what this liquid even is

-The liquid is black and has a texture of sludge, I'm not even sure myself if this is even considered a liquid.

-Plan A & B have been constructed, we all hope for the best.

<-Page 7-7

{-----------------------}

||3RD PERSON||

At last, there stood upon the four doctors was the Bosses office. The jig was up and the time was ticking.

Dr.Saline sighed, assuming that was an attempt to calm down. She reached for the doorknob and twisted it before pushing it open, this is it.

The four doctors walked in, silence arose, only the faint sounds of the clock ticking was heard.

"Why hello there, what seems to be the problem?" The Boss asked, not even looking up to see who was there. Doesn't matter anyways, she could already tell who it was.

"We'd like to talk about something, it's important." Dr.Saline replied, already sitting down in the single chair provided. The others just stood around, staring at the Boss.

"Well, what would you like to talk about, my child?" The Boss said, pausing from what she was going to originally type and looked up at Dr.Saline.

"The liquid, Miss. What's in the liquid." Dr.Saline demanded, her tone not shifting in any way.

"Ah, the liquid. Of course you'd want to talk about the liquid again. Well, all I can say is that I don't know." The Boss replied, it was the same reply like always, this isn't working.

"You don't know? What do you mean by you don't know. You should know and you should've known because now it's too late to change that." Dr.Saline said, not breaking eye contact with the Boss.

"Tell us, what's. in, the. liquid." Dr.Saline threatened. Dr.Pato grabbed a file from a drawer and looked at it before snickering.

"Yeah, tell us what's in the liquid, or...would you like to see, I don't know, THIS burning?" Dr.Pato held the file on the corner of it while Dr.IDGAF flicked on a lighter, inching it closer and closer to the file.

"WAIT! OKAY! I'LL TELL YOU!" The Boss screamed, reaching her hand out to grab the file away from Dr.Pato.

"Then spit it out." Dr.Saline remained eye contact with The Boss while Dr.Pato swiped the file out of The Bosses reach and passed it over to Dr.IDGAF.

"Just..give me the file. Please.." The Boss pleaded, trying to grab the file out of Dr.IDGAF's hands.

"We'll give it to you when you tell us the information." Dr.Scott joined in, crossing his arms.