-LOG:#3

-LOG:#3: UNEXPLAINED

WEEK-7

{-----------------------}

-SCP-W1L8UR was assigned more Doctors for "A safety reason"

-SCP-W1L8UR was transferred to another facility because of emotional issues and damage towards old facility

-Quackity, Schlatt, and Sally were assigned to work with SCP-W1L8UR

<-Page 5-5

{-----------------------}

||3RD PERSON||

Dr.Scott pushed his chair back, standing up as he stretched from each side. Dr.Scott sat back down in his seat, hands together with most of his fingers intertwined as he was in deep thought. He needed to be assigned back with SCP - W1L8UR. What other SCP would the Boss assign to him?

Dr.Scott suddenly got an idea, pushing back his chair while standing up as he turned his doorknob, pushing it open as he scrambled to get to his Boss's office. Walking down the hall before taking a right and going straight, Dr.Scott knocked on the door impatiently, waiting for a response.

Tapping his foot on the floor, Dr.Scott's patience was running dry when he wasn't hearing a response from the other side of the door.

"Come in."

Having his hand on the door nob, Dr.Scott twisted and pushed the door open. Taking upon the change of the room, he sat down in the provided chair.

"What brings you here."

Dr.Scott swallowed, shifting in his seat a little before speaking up.

"I recall that you reassigned Wilbur to the other doctors working here, correct?"

"That music freak? Yeah, what about it?"

Dr.Scott must've looked very taken back by the name calling as the Boss chuckled.

"Look. If you aren't gonna take your job seriously, I'm gonna consider firing you."

Dr.Scott stiffened up as he heard the word "firing". No way that the Boss would fire him right on the spot, right? Well, there has been a couple times he made a few mistakes, but mistakes are called mistakes for a reason.

Dr.Scott realized he'd been staring at the Boss's desk for the whole time he was there and looked back up at the Boss, who was staring at him straight in the eyes.

"Guessing by you being here, you want to be reassigned back to that SCP, am I right?" The Boss spoke, telling by Dr.Scott's sudden movement, they were correct.

"Well then, if you're willing to take shit seriously and not fucking mess around, then I'll gladly reassign you back to SCP-W1L8UR.

Upon the Boss's request, Dr.Scott took it immediately, never been more happy in his life to continue working with SCP-W1L8UR. Dr.Scott got up from his seat and practically dashed out, closing the door behind himself as he ran back to his office.

(I know that moving things doesn't go like that, but I'm only having this thing go to 5 LOGS max because 3K words a chapter isn't fun-)

Quickly packing up, Dr.Scott was ready to be transferred to the other facility where SCP-W1L8UR was taken, and so was the other doctors. Beaming with excitement, Dr.Scott felt like he couldn't wait any longer to be with SCP-W1L8UR again.