Are you thirsty?- Vampire Rantaro Amami X Reader ~Lemon~

A/N:

I didn't expect to start this book of with a Lemon, but oh well

LETS START THIS WITH A BANG (no pun intended)

And I may make it a kind of long chapter so enjoy reading ('∀`)♡

Requested by: Rewymb
~

You were walking around near a public lake, the wind was just soft enough to be cool but not blow your hair around, little waves forming in the water. You were taking pictures of the lake and environment as the sun was setting and the sky was now a pink and orange gradient.

You got a bit tired so you decided to sit down on the bench for a bit. You closed your eyes for a bit and put your head down. you had to be honest with yourself, you could fall asleep here if you were tired enough. You heard someone walking up to the bench and come sit next to you, you lifted your head and opened your eyes to see a man.

"You okay?" He asked you, it sounded like he was worried. "Yeah I'm fine" you look up at him. "Oh, I thought that you were crying or feeling sad, I'm sorry for intruding on you". So he was genuinely worried for you "oh no its OK, I was just a bit tired that's all" you give a small smile to him, while you take a good look at what he looks like. He has short, spikey green hair, he has a blue striped shirt with a sort of sun design near the bottom right with brown pants, and he is wearing a lot of jewelry... He has at least 6 earrings on his left ear.

"May I ask what you were doing before?" He asked you, looking in your eyes "I was taking pictures of the scenery, its so beautiful when the sun sets" you feel yourself blush a little bit, by this stranger who is actually listening to you. Oh. Right you don't know his name "hey, is it okay if I... Ask for your name?" You say in a little hushed tone.

"Heh, I guess we should introduce each other, my name is Rantaro Anami" wow... You never expected to meet someone so nice, "my name is (Y/N), its nice to meet you, Rantaro" you both smiled at each other.

-

You and Rantaro have been seeing each other here and there after we met. You wanted to make a plan with him so we could talk somewhere other than the lake, you would say the café you were getting coffee at right now but that seems too much of a... date thing, not going there yet. I guess we could discuss it together lat-

"Hey (Y/N), finally bumping into each other in places other than the lake". Well there goes your plans for the 'later part' "heyo Rantaro" you greet him, you weren't planning on staying here but you got nothing better to do.

"How are you?" He asks. "I am a bit tired but not as tired as I usually am" Rantaro came and sat with you at the table. "Are you going to get something?" You asked him, you thought he would get a drink or a little snack before coming to sit down with you. "Nah, I'm not all to hungry or thirsty now" he responded to you "wait then why are you even here?" He then gives a little smirk "alright ya caught me, I came here because I thought I saw you, I wanted to come and talk to you again".

He looks into your eyes, he has this look in them, and you can't help but blush and drink your coffee. "Aww I'm sorry I made you blush but you look so cute when you do~" holy man are you hot now, he's actually flirting with you.

-

A while after, you got to know each other more and more, you fell in love slowly until one evening he confessed to you. Both you and Rantaro had been madly in love with each other ever since. But you have never been on a date before unless you count that one time in the café. So when you met up with him you were so excited to finally ask him out on one, but this whole time you two were hanging out Rantaro looked.. Almost guilty? But was trying to hide it.