The comfort i need... ~Gonta Gokuhara x tired* reader

This is just going to be a short one, maybe.
Gonta comfort i need more, i wish he had more comforting fanfics
Just a very tired reader
Hope you enjoy me writing about how i want Gonta to comfort me
Also you and Gonta are just friends in this, but the reader does have a crush on him
-

All day of school you were just feeling off, you couldn't focus correctly whenever you were working or listening, you had such a hard time getting out of bed... you had to drag yourself out while you were still very tired.
You nearly fell asleep a few times throughout the day and couldn't fuly wake up.
You hated feeling like this and you feel like you should've just stayed home today... finally the day ended but before you had a chance to leave someone called out to you.
"Y/N? You ok?"

It's Gonta, he must be worried since you didn't talk all day.
"Huh? Y-yeah i'm fine" you gave him a small fake smile hoping he would just take that and forget it, but that didn't seem to satisfy him.
He sat down beside you and looked deep into your eyes, which made you feel intimidated but also slightly blush. "Is Y/N sure? No look ok to Gonta..." now you felt bad about lying to him, you can tell he is eager to have you tell him but you don't want to burden him with it, but you just decided to tell him the truth anyways.

"Well... no, i'm just tired, I've felt so exhausted today as soon as i woke up, i just don't feel energized today."
Yeah, it wasn't a big deal, but to Gonta it was. If it was bothering you so much then he must help! "Oh, then Gonta will come over! Will help Y/N relex, Like true Gentleman would do!"... You loved how much he cared about you, even something as small as being tired he wants to help you, your heart starts to beat as you blush a bit while thinking about it "y-yeah. I just want to lay down, so lets go".

~

You both started to walk to your home, you started walking slowly when you were halfway there, and Gonta noticed this "Y/N? You ok?" He looks at you with a worried expression, you felt your body almost ready to shut down but you just had to get home "yeah... i am fine..." he looks at you again and asks "Do you want Gonta to carry you? You look really tired".
Wow he is even willing to carry you... you never felt someone care for you this much, as much as you want to accept his offer, you didn't want to fall asleep while you two were almost home... so you reluctantly declined "ah- no, were almost there and i am sure i can make it until then" you gave him a warm smile, he had a bit of sadness in his eyes but smiled back.

As the two of you approached the door, you felt your body getting more tired, you reached for the doorknob and barely managed to get it opened.
You both take off your shoes at the doormat, once you got to the couch you feel face down on it and layed down "Y/N? You ok? You fell pretty hard on the couch..." you had barely noticed that until Gonta pointes it out, but you didn't care... you were finally able to rest... but then you remembered you were taking up the whole couch and Gonta couldn't sit down.
You lifted your head up so see Gonta sitting on the floor next to the end of the couch, Gonta looks in your eyes "Does Y/N feel better?" Yeah, you did but you felt bad for taking up all of the space "y-yeah... but maybe i should lay down in my bed instead..." Gonta continues to look at you "Gonta doesn't mind sitting here, Y/N is tired so Gonta understand you need to lay down" he tries to assure you, but you still felt bad.

You insisted on laying in your bed as you slowly sat up from the couch, you felt so tired you couldn't really get up good, you sat on the couch for a bit before Gonta spoke up again "Can Gonta carry Y/N now?" He says a little bit playfully.
Your heart started to beat again, you felt so cared for, so loved, you just couldn't say no a second time.
"Yeah... you can" after you said that he stood up and picked you up, carrying you bridal style, he held you close as he took you to your room, the whole time you were blushing a bright pink as you put your arms over his shoulders.

He walked into your room and looked around while he approached your bed, he put you down on your bed but you never removed your arms, he put his hands on both sides of you to keep balance as he looked down at you a bit confused, you didn't want him to leave, you wanted him to stay by your side.
It was a stupid thing to think about but... you wanted him to lay down with you, you didn't know how to say it if you even were going too.
Gonta speaks up "is something wrong? Why Y/N not let go yet?" He is slightly blushing too, probably from being so close to eachother, you decided to just ask him and see what he would say "Gonta? Will you... lay down with me?" You probably could've phrased it better but he got the message.
He started blushing more and started stammering over his words "H-huh?! Lay down? Is Y/N sure you wanna lay down with Gonta?!" So... does he want too? "I want you to lay down with me...".

You were both blushing, he was probably thinking if this is what friends did, he wasn't really sure until he responded "o-ok, Gonta will lay down if that ok..." you couldn't really believe he actually agreed but you were happy that he did, you removed your arms from his shoulders and he layed down right beside you, you got a little closer to him that you were in between his chest.
He wrapped his arm around you "i-is this ok? You ok with this Y/N?" He was conflicted if this was gentlemanly or not "yeah... i'm ok with this, i like this" you assured him, you heard his heart beat and it helped calm you, your eyelids were so heavy so you finally gave in and slowly fell asleep...

Gonta heard your little snoring and knew you were fast asleep, he pulled you a bit closer and held you for a while... he loves being with you... why was he like this? Why does his heart beat around you?

~