Chapter 13

Decoration and all started Every were in farm house. Flower Garland's are hanging on the walls and roof of the farm house. And slow music is playing in DJ corner.

Ananya come from a room with the bowl of mehendi and other side dev is coming to find his room.

In bride room

Vaish- ye ananya abtak mehendi lekar aayi kyu nahi. Kitni der ho gai.

Adya- shayad wo mandir gayi hogi mehendi rakhane.

Ashi- nahi wo mandir nahi ja sakati .

Vaish- ashi tu jakar dekh wo kaha reh gayi.

Ashi- thik hai mai dekhati hoon.

Ashi leave to find ananya...

On the other side dev and anu are coming to the same direction.

(Note- so farm house ke andar ek chotasa mandir hai.jaise tv serials me hota hai bade bade gharo ke andar. So mandir ki I decoration shuru hai rose petals se and anu mandir ke paas ja rahi hai and dev also coming toward mandir)

In front of the mandir they two are about to pass each other but Anu's leg stuck in her lehenga & she is about to loose her control on mehendi's bowl but in a time dev come there and hold the bowl with his hand. And now both anu & dev are holding the mehendi bowl together and look in each other eyes with unknown emotion.
The man who work in temple turn on fan because of heat and because of that fan all the rose petals blow on our debanya. This mesmerizing scene is going on and on the other hand a beautiful song played in the DJ corner.

Ye lamha, jo thehra hai
Mera hai, ye tera hai
Ye lamha main jee loon jara

Anu and dev are standing their holding the bowl and looking into each other eyes. Their eyes are shining with happiness but they don't know why they are feeling this happiness in their heart. They keep looking each other.

Tujh me khoya rahoon main
Mujh main khoyi rahen tu
Khudko dhund lenge phir kabhi
Tujhse milta rahoon mai
Mujhse milti rahen tu
Khudse hum milenge phir kabhi
Haan......Phir kabhi.....

Anu and dev are lost in each other but their trance broke by sid and ashi.

Actually Ashi come their to find ananya and sid is following dev. But then sid and ashi see each other and their fight again start.

Ashi&sid- (together) tum ( looking at each other with anger)

Ashi- tum yaha kya kar rahe ho.

Sid- ye to mai bhi punch sakta hoon ki tumhare jaisi gussel ladaki yaha kya kar rahi hai.

Ashi- tumne muze gussel bola, to tum.. tum bandar.

Sid- mai bandar dikhata hoon tumhe.

Ashi- ha. Bandar ke jaisi hi harkate hai tumhari.

Dev&anu-( together) Silence........

Dono chup ho jaate hai and dev anu ki tarf dekhate hai.

Ananya-(to sid) tum to wahi ho na jo lift ke bahar mile the, tum yaha kaise. ( With smile)