Chapter 58

Everyone is standing outside the operation theatre, waiting for the red light outside the operation theater to turn off and the doctor will come out and give the happy news to everyone that Dev is out of danger now. But don't know why the wait for all of them is going on so long today. It seems like the pace of time has slowed down a bit.As much as Dev is fighting for his life in the operation theatre, outside the operation theater all his friends who love him more than their life, Anjali who loved Dev as his own son, devki and aaditya who met  dev after 16 years and Anu who Got back her debu after so many years, all of them are also fighting with themselves and with God for dev. And with this they all are remembering their time spent with dev.

Apne roothe, paraye roothe
Yaar roothe na....
Khwab toote, waade toote
Dil ye toote naa....

Ray and Ritu are standing outside the operation theater in a corner and comforting each other, for their friend. Even though their friendship is new and they all have just become friends, but in such a short time, Dev has made a special place in the hearts of both of them. They smile sadly remembering short but memorable time with dev.
Ray remember how he behave badly with dev and how dev forgive him so easily.

Ho, apne roothe, paraye roothe
Yaar roothe na...
Khwab roothe, waade toote
Dil ye toote na....

Vaish is sitting with anjali, she remember that how dev notice her love for abhi, and help them to make their relationship strong. She remember how he not tell anyone about his health thinking that everyone become tensed knowing about his condition.

Vaish-(in mind) jaldi se thik ho jao dev, tumhe is halat me dekhakar sab bohut pareshan hai.

She look around her, and find everyone are sad and worried.

Roothe to khuda bhi roothe
Saath choote na...
Ho, roothe to khuda bhi roothe
Saath choote naa....

Anjali close her eyes and that hospital scene appear in front of her eyes in which 6 year old dev is laying on hospital bed and fighting for his life. She open her eyes hurriedly. Tears start to flow from her eyes.

O allah waariyan...
O mai to haariyan...
O tooti yaariyan....
Mila de oye...

Anjali and aaditya are just praying to god  that they found dev after 16 years and now he is in opration theater. How can be god do this to dev. Still they are remembering that chotu dev who always comes to their home in vacation and Anu and Dev used to do satanic acts together in the whole house.

O allah waariyan...
O mai 5o haariyan...
O tooti yaariyan...
Mila de oye....

Udate patango me...
Holi wale rango me...
Jhoomenge phir se dono yaar...

Abhi is standing there silent. He wants to cry loudly but can't. Because he know if he get break down then who will consol others. He look toward the door of opration theater  where his friend is fighting for his breath.

Then he look toward sid who is standing far away from all. And his back is facing all. He is standing in this position from last 15 minutes. Abhi understood why he is standing like this.

Ho, udte patango me...
Holi wale rango me...
Jhoomenge phir se dono yaar...

Abhi go toward sid and place his hand on his shoulder.as abhi place his hand on Sid's shoulder, sid turn back and hug abhi tightly. And burst out his cry in his brothers arm.

Wapas to aana yaar...
Seene se laga ja yaar...
Dil to huye hai zaar zaar...

Sid- bhai, wo thik to ho jayega na? Wo kehata hai na ki mai use hamesha pareshan karta hoo. I promise, mai aage se use kabhi pareshan nahi karunga. Par wo thik to ho jayega na.

Abhi- sid aise rone se wo thik nahi hoga. Tujhe uspe trust rakhna hoga. Doctors uska opration kar rahe hai, aur wo bhi lad raha hai apni jindagi ke liye. Agar use pata chala ki tu aise ro raha tha to use kitna bura lagega. ( Wipe Sid's tears) ab rona band kar aur intezar kar wo thik hai. Use kuch nahi hoga.

Sid nodded while sobbing.

Ho, apne roothe paraye roothe
Yaar roothe naa...
Khwab toote waade toote...
Dil ye toote naa...
Roothe to khuda bhi roothe
Saath choote naa...

Here ashi also remembering , how dev support her every time. When sid and her fight begin how dev always take her side.  She remember how dev said to her "" mai to hamesha se tujhe apni choti behen manta hoo. Tu to sabse acchi dost hai meri.""

She wipe her tears take a deep breath and start to wait for doctor to come out.

Roothe to khuda bhi roothe
Saath choote naa...

O allah waariyan...
O mai to haariyan...
O tooti yaariyan...
Mila de oye...

O allah waariyan...
O mai to haariyan...
O tooti yaariyan...
Mila de oye...

Reh bhi na paaye yaar...
Seh bhi na paaye yaar...
Behati hi jaaye daastan...

Anu- (in mind) tum pehale to mujhe chodake chale gaye the debu, par is baar tum aisa nahi kar sakte. Tum isbaar mujhe chodke kahi nahi jaoge.

She look at her hand in which she is holding dev's locket. Before taking Dev for the operation, the nurse took out Dev's locket and gave it to Abhi. And Abhi gave that locket to Anu, saying that when Dev comes to his senses after the operation, then Anu herself should give this locket to Dev.

Ho, reh bhi na paaye yaar...
Seh bhi na paaye yaar...
Behati hi jaye daastan...

She is looking at that locket and all the scenes of their are flashing in front of her eyes.

Their first meet on avi and aadya's mehendi function. Then their first nokzok on terrace. Their friendship. Unknown emotions in her heart for that unknown dev. Their talks in front of temple. Then the marriage day, when they both are standing in balcony holding each other's hands.

Umar bhar ka intezaar...
Ek pal bhi na karar...
Ungali pe bachaye daastan....

Their growing friendship, their nokzok, and then their misunderstanding. She remember how she abused dev using harsh words.

Anu-(in mind) ab tak jo ho gaya wo ho gaya. Par ab mai tumhe kabhi bhi shikayat ka mouka nahi dungi debu. Kabhi tumhe hurt nahi karungi. Ab tak bohut naadaniyan ki hai maine par ab koi naadani nahi karungi.  Aur kabhi bhi apne aap se dur nahi jane dungi.

Ho, apne roothe paraye roothe
Yaar roothe naa...
Khwab toote waade toote
Dil ye toote naa...
Roothe to khuda bhi roothe
Saath choote na..

Roothe to khuda bhi roothe
Saath choote na...

O allah waariyan...
O Mai to haariyan...
O tooti yaariyan....
Mila de oye..........

Everyone is waiting for doctor to come out and give a good news that dev is safe but the operation is not ending soon.

After some time the red light of opration theater got off and doctors come out. Everyone run toward  doctors.

Abhi- doctor, dev thik hai na.

Doctor- ????????

How was the chapter?

Precap- dev's condition

Target- 37 votes and 50 above comments.

Do votes and comments...

Bye