♠︎PAST{39}♠︎

NEW CHAPTER

FALSHBACK
TRIGGER WARNING ( THERE MAYBE A LOT OF TRIGGER STUFF, SO YOU CAN SKIP IF YOU WANT, I WILL EXPLAIN WHAT AND ALL HAPPENED IN SMALL WORDS, AT LAST)

3RD PERSON POV
Yn just turned six. But she also found out something. Her parents were Ahn Mafia king and queen. She was sad and scared at first. But soon understood that her parents only kill bad poeples

It was after a week. They all went for a trip with Ahns friends Kims, Jungs, Parks, Kangs, Mins, Jeons and Chois. Yn wasn't an extrovert, so she didn't become friends with their children . While they were too busy in playing to see a new child there.

It was at night. All the children were with Mr Kim Junghen saying that they want to go to the swimming pool in the other building. Yn wasn't interested so she stayed with her parents.

It was almost midnight

Mrs Choi= It's already midnight we should see where the children are-

Suddenly fire siren went on. Everyone panicked but they kept calm and tried to find a way out. The fire was now spreading to their floor. Chois, Mins and Jeons who tried to save some poeple FELL into the fire. Tears started to flow from many people's eyes but they knew it wasn't time off crying.

Yn was also really scared but she tried to be brave. They also realized all the windows and doors of the floor were locked. Suddenly kangs and jungs were shot by a sniper. It was just Ahns and Parks. They found a window and broke it. Took a big bedsheet and tried to slowly get down but parks were also shoot. And that time Ahns including yn felt like darkness was taking over them.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Yn and her parents woke up by the cold water which was splashed on them.

Yumi ( Mother) = Where heck are we? *murmur* Yn dear are you okay?

She nodded.

??? = Welcome welcome The AHNS.

Seop ( Father) = YOU!!??YOU ******* !!

??? = calm down *dark chuckle*

He said that and shoot Seop's both leg. But Seop composed his position.

??? = And look whos here the GREAT AHN MAFIA QUEEN also With the AHN HEIR, soon to be mafia queen.

Yes Yn was only six, But she was wiser than everyone, she knew what they were talking about .

Seop= You *******!

But before he could complete he was thrown from the chair. Seop took that chance and tried to fight. But he was threatened by pointing gun at yn. Seop was again tied with handcuffs.

While the unknown person who is Lucifer laughed. He then started to torture seop. Yn got scared and screamed . But they made her see everything. How Lucifer showly cut marks in her father's body. How He threw acid on him which made his body go red she was really scared but Yn was threatened that they will do the same to her mother If she didn't see how her father was being tortured . Yumi screamed and tried to escape but she wasn't able to

Tears were falling down from yn's eyes . Seop was trying his best not to show any pain. But he was also a human .He screamed in pain.

Lucifer= Now tell me where are all those papers and clues, If you tell fastly that fastly I will kill you and your family