Chapter 7 - Climax

It's the next day. Me and my sister each have a rehearsal with our friend groups today. Before we left the house, Saki had two umbrellas in her hands, she gave one of them to me saying,'Onii-chan, I heard the weather forecast saying that it will rain this afternoon, take this umbrella with you,' 'Thank you, Saki,' I replied.

I was on my way to Wonder Stage, then I heard a voice greeting me, it sounds very familiar to me, I turned around and I saw Shizuku.

(Shizuku, Tsukasa)

'Hey! Tsukasa-kun!'

'Hm? Ah! It's been a long time, Shizuku! What are you doing out here?'

'My sister, Shiho are having a band rehearsal with her friends. Right now I'm walking around this area while waiting for time to pass. What about you?'

'Ah! I heard my sister, Saki is childhood friends with Shiho and 2 others so she's probably also at the same band rehearsal as your sister. I'm actually on my way to Wonder Stage to rehearse with my friends for an upcoming show. I heard that it will rain this afternoon, would you like to stay with us until your sister finished her band rehearsal?'

'Really? Thank you, Tsukasa-kun!'

I took Shizuku to Wonder Stage and introduced to her to rest of my squad.

(Tsukasa, Rui)

'Hi everyone! Today my friend Shizuku will be staying with us today, I hope you all don't mind.'

'Not at all. I'm fact, it's been a long time, so Welcome!'

We did our rehearsal while Shizuku stayed in the backstage.

Some hours later...

Rui's POV: Our rehearsal is finally finished, we got dressed to go home when I found Shizuku is having a problem.

(Shizuku, Rui)

'Rui, I'm having some problems with my phone, do you mind helping me a bit?'

'Sure, I'll be there.'

I helped her with what's wrong with her phone. Soon enough, it was fixed.

'Alright, it's fixed.'

'Oh, thank you Rui!'

'Hey, there something on your face.'

'Oh really?'

'I'll help you get it out.'

Meanwhile...

(Emu, Nene, Tsukasa)

'That was a great rehearsal, right Nene-chan?'

'Mm, yes it was.'

'Eh? Tsukasa-kun? What happened?'

'...'

'Tsukasa-senpai?'

'...How should I say it out?'

'Tsukasa-kun, you can tell us anything, no matter how weird it sounds.'

'...I'm...in love with...'

'With who?!'

'...I'm in love with Rui...'

'You're in love with Rui?!'

'I never realised I'm gay until last night. I want to confess my feelings, but will he accept it?'

'He probably will! I believe in you!'

'Me too.'

'It's now or never! This could be your only chance!'

'...OK! I'll do it!'

'Go Tsukasa-kun!'

I went to find Rui in the backstage. I finally found Rui but only to find him with Shizuku.

(Tsukasa, Rui)

'Rui I want to confess to you about something- RUI?!'

'Eh? AH!! Tsukasa-kun! It's not what you think it is!'

I ran out of the backstage of Wonder Stage, onto the streets, into the rain. My clothes and hair are soaking wet, but I don't care, all I care now is that I feel heartbroken. WHAT THE FUCK WAS I THINKING?!?!?! I SHOULD NOT HAVE LISTENED TO THEM!!! I'M SO FUCKING STUPID!!!

Rui's POV: What did I do wrong?! Was it my fault?! I ran out of the backstage of Wonder Stage, onto the streets, into the rain. My clothes and hair are soaking wet, but I don't care, I have to find Tsukasa-kun!

Shizuku's POV: I saw the two of them running outside without an umbrella while it's raining, I was worried that they will get wet, I ran outside with an umbrella I found in Tsukasa's bag and rushed out into the rain with Emu and Nene. I hope they're alright.