Chapter 82

His innate skills hadn't changed, however his passive skills had also increased by one level each.

[ PASSIVE SKILLS ]

Perception level 3 : Allows you to see your opponent's level and Stats if they are not 50 levels above yours. Allows you to see the grade and Stats of Items and the grade of boxes. Allows you to see the time the dungeon will stay open.

Soul force required to activate : None

Recovery level 3 : 30 min of rest allows you to recover 150 Soul force points. 30 min of meditation allows you to recover 300 Soul force points.

Again, Kevin was completely amazed, the change between level 2 and level 3 of the Recovery skill doubled the points of Soul force that he would gain, really too cool !

So he continued down his Skills menu and saw that his active skills hadn't changed, so he finally focused on what really interested him.

[ MASTERY OF THE ELEMENTS ]

Lightning element level 5 : 14 140 / 20 000

Spell : None

Water element level 3 : 4 402 / 5 000

Spell level 1 : Water Arrow (Soul force required to activate : 30)

Wind element level 2 : 568 / 2 500

Spell : None

Earth element level 2 : 249 / 2 500

Spell level 1 : Throwing Stones (Soul force required to activate : 20)

Fire element level 1 : 235 / 1 000

Spell level 3 : Giant Fire Ball (Requirements to activate : Fire element level 3 + 200 Soul force points)

Spell level 1 : Fire Ball (Soul force required to activate : 20)

Darkness element level 0 : 0 / 2000

Spell level 3 : Summoning Dead Knights (Requirements to activate : Darkness element level 3 + 1 000 Soul force points)

Spell level 1 : Darkness Ball (Requirements to activate : Darkness element level 1 + 200 Soul force points)

He couldn't believe his eyes, the Darkness element had appeared in his Mastery of the elements skill block, did that mean if he absorbed the 2 000 particles needed to get to level 1 he would be able to absorb them in the same way as the others.

He had completely forgotten to ask Alan last night how to use the talisman papers, could he directly absorb the particles that were inside ?

Well, anyway, even if he could get to level 3 with the help of the talisman papers, he needed 1 000 Soul force points to be able to use the Summoning Dead Knights spell.

This meant that if he chose to use it during a fight, he would have to rely on potions in order to regain his Soul force points.

He had a ton of questions for Alan but that could wait until next week.

Today, he was going to face powerful monsters and it was better for him to concentrate on what he had mastered rather than trying new things.

Seeing what time it was he decided to go and cook breakfast for them. He chose to make a big one, after all they were going to have to use a lot of energy to fight today.

Once he was done getting everything ready, he wanted to do something he had never done before.

He went outside and went to pick a flower that looked like the roses of his world but which here hadn't a pink or red color but a blue one that was similar of the color of Axel's eyes.