Chapter 91

[ WARNING ]

Your HP has dropped below 10%, the Warrior Spirit skill has been activated.

[ WARNING ]

All your Stats have been multiplied by 10, the Warrior Spirit skill will be deactivate when the threat is eliminated.

[ WARNING ]

All the knowledge acquired by the previous bearers of the pentagram mark are temporarily available to you.

[ WARNING ]

[ STATS ]

Name : KEVIN

Race : Legendary being

Level can't be estimated

Class : Warrior spirit / Legendary Mage

Exp : 3 245 / 9 400

Strength : 3 390

Agility : 2 140

Stamina : 1 550

Soul force : 11 710 / 11 710

Perception : 1 050

HP : 920 / 10 000

This wasn't the first time Kevin had experienced this feeling, in his past life he had already used this skill several times.

It was as if everything was moving in slow motion, he became aware of everything around him and his restless mind immediately calmed down.

Now that he could use his Warrior Spirit skill he focused again on Axel and this Elite Warrior Vampire.

What Kevin didn't know was that his body was surrounded by a golden aura that had just instantly healed him and a golden mark then appeared on his forehead.

Alan opened his eyes wide when he recognized this symbol )-( , it was the symbol of the Absolute Warrior.

When he was still very young, his father always told him and his brothers the legend about this Absolute Warrior.

The legend said that when the Absolute Warrior appeared, a terrible war would be inevitable and the entire human race would be in peril.

Damn, Alan thought, not only was Kevin the bearer of the Pentagram Mark, but he had also been chosen to be the Absolute Warrior, how could this be possible ?

A smile finally appeared on his face and he said to Erik : "You were right to trust him sweetheart, everything will be fine now."

Alan didn't know why Kevin had been chosen but it was such a relief, this Elite Warrior Vampire would never be a match against the Absolute Warrior ... They were saved ... It was a miracle.

Meanwhile, Kevin with the knowledge he had just obtained from the former bearers of the Pentagram Mark, knew that what was happening to Axel wasn't something ordinary.

That unknown red aura that had allowed him to stand up to this Elite Warrior Vampire was a force that lay dormant within him, and that he could never have awakened.

But to face this threat and probably seeing him injured made him awaken this specific bloodline, he had to check what it was all about, he used his perception skill on Axel and what he read shocked him like never before.

[ STATS ]

Name : AXEL, Son of the God of Destruction

Race : Demigod (Legendary Wolf)

Level 100

Class : Legendary Fighter

Exp : 0 / 90 800