36-40

36.

When the male god came home with a tired face, I stared at his suit that had been straight in the morning but was now a little wrinkled.

“I wanted to wave at you from the walkway, how come I didn’t see you.”

I was startled for a moment.

I jumped out of the wooden chair and flew to the male god on tiptoes. Hugging his waist and burying my head against him, I said in a muffled voice, “BOSS, I really really like you!”

When the male god laughed in a low voice, his chest vibrated and he patted my back.

“I also like Kang Yan.”

I held onto him, reluctant to let go, then put my hands on his shoulders.

It took all my courage to place a kiss on those soft lips.

“… It’s this kind of like.”

I licked my lips.

Male god, you secretly stole my melon flavored gum and chewed it at work, didn’t you?!

“In fact, didn’t you already take back the company?”

Not wanting to face him, I pretended to look at the scenery outside the window.

The glowing evening sky was dyed an orange red as birds soared into the distance. They gradually turned into countless small black dots.

“You may feel that the matter of liking a man is strange… that’s why I have to go – wu!!!!!!”

My eyes became round.

My lips were sealed…

…Tongue!!

One hand used strength to press on the back of my head while another hand covered my eyes. It was overbearing, not leaving any room for escape.

The rough breathing, that burning touch, it invaded and swept through every corner of my mouth.

My throat unconsciously made a weak “wuwu” sound.

So itchy, so thirsty, so strange.

I was forced to lean stiffly against the cold wall.

When he finally released me, the male god gently wiped away the traces left behind on my lips.

With our foreheads touching, he smiled very happily, his eyes bright.

“I also like you in this way, Kang Yan.”

37.

Holding my knees while on the long wooden bench, I shakily took the hot tea that the male god offered me.

I, received, a, huge, shock, just,now…

I took a small sip, my eyes shifting left and right, just not at the male god who was staring at me.

The male god pinched my nose, then cleared his throat.

“Because your dad said you hate him, I thought you'd feel disgusted towards this kind of thing…”

I thought carefully about it. I clearly came out to Dad… I dared come out of the closet to the whole world but I actually hadn’t come out to the male god?!

When the male god moved closer to me, I shrank back and said weakly, “Then why did you want to recognize me as a younger brother?”

After being silent for a long time, BOSS replied softly, “I planned to keep you by my side for a lifetime.”