MHM 1: The President's Bitch.

A/N : I'll change a few storylines.

AT THE KIM CORPORATION

The brunette president went to the studio and observed a photoshoot, thankfully unaware that the raven haired woman is morosely observing her sister, she worries that her bitch sister made trouble again. The photographer called to bring the models some water. " Please bring some water for our model!". The new employee heard that so she immediately followed it, but, unfamiliar with the set rules, she accidentally makes scuff marks on the photo set with her shoes.

" GET OUT THERE!!!". Suddenly Jennie yelled.

" WHAT IDIOT WEARS SHOES ONTO THE SET?". She continues to yell at the new employee.

" I~I'm so sorry, I wasn't aware-----GET OUT OF THERE!!". Jennie angrily lights into the new employee for this breach and yanks her off the photo set.

" JENNIE!!". Called Jisoo, she already knows what will happen if she doesn't stop her fuming sister.

" It's my fault I should've informed her, she's new and doesn't know the field------ I don't remember being introduced to her, is she part of the team?". Jisoo didn't finish her sentence when Jennie cut her off.

" She's not a formal member, but a short term intern----- That's good to hear". The raven haired woman didn't finish her sentence again when her sister cut her off.

" She doesn't sound like anyone important, fired her immediately". Jennie says coldly that it's a relief.

The woman begged Jennie not to terminate her, but Jennie didn't show any pity and just walked away. The other staff bowed their heads in fear that the enraged president might see them.

Jennie Rubyjane Kim, is the daughter of Ji-young Kim and Sandara Park, who come from a wealthy family. She is a stunning, widely liked woman. They seem like the ideal business power couple. Kim corporation business tycoon Jennie Rubyjane Kim. She became the CEO of the company after it doubled in profits, making her the most capable young CEO in Asia. She is a prominent brand spokesperson for Chanel and has a hot physique, a stunning face, money, and all the right clothes for her.

Jisoo just heaved a sigh, before she looked at the new employee. " I'm sorry ms., For what my sister did to you, we will only give you the salary you deserve".

" Jennie Rubyjane Kim!!". The woman with the raven hair called her as soon as she entered Brunette's office.

" I don't have time to quarrel with you, Jisoo Unnie, and I still have a lot of paperwork to sign, so if you just confronted me about what happened before, kindly leave my sight". The woman with the raven hair felt her sister's yearning to punch someone to let out her wrath.

Jisoo didn't say a word; she just groaned and nodded.

" Hi, bitch". Irene shouted joyously as she entered the brunette's office. Nayeon and Chaeyoung are accompanying her.

" What the hell are you bitches doing in my workplace?!". The brunette president asked the three korean ladies.

" President bitch, just so you know, we come to see you". Nayeon answered.

" Bitch, you don't need to be here, and as an added bonus, I'm not paying you to come see me; just get back to work". Jennie argued back.