Chapter 1: First day of senior year

Peyton:
I still remember the times when my kindergarden classmates used to tease me, bully me, just because I was a nerd, looked ugly. But the worst part was when my life time enemy used to bully me.
He used to call me " little crybaby Peyton" because I used to cry all the time,
But that's in the past. I have to get ready for my first day of senior year of high school.

"Pey, are you awake, come on, get ready and come down for breakfast. "

"Yes, Mom"
New day, new beginnings, new friends and a new academic year. I'm so excited.

I quickly get ready and go down to have my breakfast.
"Stop gobbling your breakfast, you're not going to be late" my mom having her own breakfast.
My mom, well she is the best. She is like my best friend who I can share everything to, that's going on in my life.
My mom and I live in L.A and my dad and brother live in New York because they work there. My dad is a lawyer and he owns his own law firm and my brother is a journalist. They come to L.A
every month.

I had my breakfast and now I'm ready to go to school.
"Bye mom, love you"
"Love you to, Peyton"

Today I'm supposed to go to school with my friends.
"Peyton, wait for us", Piper and Ace standing in front of Piper's house.
Piper and I are best friends since kindergarden. After that it was me and her. In seventh grade we met Ace, he was a new student that year and we so became friends since then.

"Pey, long time no see, girl" said Ace putting his arm around me.
"Pey, does only Ace gets to hug you, not me? I'm your best friend."
"Piper and Ace, you both are my best friends and I love you guys equally, so please don't fight."
We chatted all along the way to school.
Walking through the corridors, I find my locker and put my things in it.
My first lesson today is english.
I take my seat in the class, until the teacher enters.
"Studens, I have an announcement, we have a new student everyone. Mr Davis please introduce yourself."

That same familiar face, my heart beats like crazy. The boy who was standing in front of me was the boy I have always been afraid of.

"Hi everyone, I'm Carter Davis"
My childhood enemy.