Thorned Roses Tend To Prick || P. JM

Pairing: Park Jimin X Reader

Summary: 

Jimin sighs, looking at her face. 

" I'm sorry, I don't think you get what I'm saying. You belong to me. Both physically and emotionally. Besides, you're nothing without me. " Jimin's face hardens, looking into her eyes. 

She looks right back, appearing to not be terrified. 

" I'm pretty sure it's the other way around. You are nothing without me. " She says, eyes sharp, obviously not backing down from his own. 

Genre: uhh, yandere

Wordcount: 1.6k

Warning: aight sO First off, this fic is 14+, graphic murder but not too graphic, they're nearly having sex, no actual smut tho bc ew

[ A/N: Ps, I recommend listening to 'Slide' or 'Out of the roof' while reading this. Both songs are by Chase Atlantic. ]

-

Jimin sighs, looking at her face. 

" I'm sorry, I don't think you get what I'm saying. You belong to me. Both physically and emotionally. Besides, you're nothing without me. " Jimin's face hardens, looking into her eyes. 

She looks right back, appearing to not be terrified. 

" I'm pretty sure it's the other way around. You are nothing without me. " She says, eyes sharp, obviously not backing down from his own. 

Jimin might not be the tallest one around, but he's still a few inches taller than her, even though she's wearing heels. 

Jimin chuckles darkly, licking his lips before suddenly stepping closer, gun suddenly pressed right to her throat.

"Want to guess again, darling? " He teases, metal of the gun cold against her skin. 

" Do it. Shoot me. You'll either eventually end up shooting yourself with how smitten you are for me or you'll cry over my corpse long enough for someone else to shoot you. " She glares, stepping closer to him, seemingly unbothered with how the gun is pressing only further into her skin. 

He smirks, laughing darkly before placing the gun back in it's holster. He roughly pulls her closer by her hair, their lips now touching even though he's smirking. 

" Fuck you're hot. " He rasps before slamming his lips against hers. 

Like almost all of their kisses, this kiss is once again a fight for dominance. There's a lot of teeth and biting each other's lips involved, and by the time the two calm down to catch their breath, they're sharing each other's lipstick. 

" This shade of pink looks good on you. " Jimin smirks, looking at her mouth, running his thumb over her bottom lip before following the trail of lipstick down to her cheek. 

" Maybe I need a little more of it? " She smiles, pulling his face closer to slam their lips right back together. 

However, the moment their lips touch-

" Sorry Y/N, I'm going to need to steal Jimin for a moment, hope you don't mind. " 

She recognizes the handsome man as Kim Taehyung,  one of Bangtan's boys. 

She huffs in displeasure. 

" Again? Isn't this the fourth time this month? " She complains. 

" Business calls my love. " Jimin says, loosening her grip on his neck. 

He wasn't necessarily afraid someone in this club would dare to see her. Most, if not everyone around knew what she's capable of. 

" Is business more important than me? " She asks cheekily.