Trouble pt.2 || M.YJ

Pairing : Min Yoonji X Reader

Genre : fluff

Summary : Now that Yoonji had gotten introduced to you, she wanted to know you. Are you really as bad as people had told her?

Wordcount: 1.5k 

[ A/N: Fanart untop ain't mine, only added the text.]

-

" I heard you cause trouble." Yoonji says as she sits down in front of the girl who's caught her eye.

You look up from your phone with a questionable look in your eyes.

" And who are you exactly?" You ask her, no undertone of politeness.

Yoonji blushes in embarrassment, having forgotten to introduce herself due to wanting to know you.

" Sorry, my names Yoonji." She tells you.

You smirk cheekily at her.

" Nice to know the pretty girl has a name. I'm Y/N by the way. And to respons to your assumption earlier, do you believe them?" You ask her, holding strong eye contact as you ask her.

Yoonji shrugs her shoulder, a small smile making it's way to her own face.

" I don't know, haven't decided yet." She answers you honestly.

There's a small glint in your eyes which could mean you're suprised by her answer, but if you are, you don't really show it.

" Yah, Yoonji, break almost ended, let's go bsck to our lessons." 

Yoonji groans in sispleasure of the appearance of her twin brother. Of course he's always there to interrupt her moment with hot girls, ( who are most probably not gay, but it's worth a try anyway.)

She sighs dramatically, making her twin roll his eyes before greeting you.

" See you around I geuss?" She smiles at you one last time before attempting to leave.

She gnaws on her lip for a moment as she glances at you when she's stood in front of the table the two of you are seated at, lowkey wanting to ask for your number but not having the guts for it.

" Yoonji." You softly call out to her as you too leave your seat.

She turns to look at you.

" You free tonight?" You ask her.

She nods enthusiastically, hoping you're asking to hang out at last.

" Good, dress casual. I'll pick you up at 7." You smile at her with a lopsided smile as you push a piece of paper into her hand before turning around and leaving.

Yoonji stares at you with admiration shining in her eyes as you leave the room, still not believing what just happened. She smiles like a giddy school girl before looking at the small piece of paper in her hand.

( Your Phone Number Xx) - Don't forget to text me sweetheart ;)

-

And so Yoonji is stood in front of her mirror later that afternoon, her room a mess as she's trying to pick out the perfect clothes for her first ever date.

Being lesbian had made it difficult for her to find a girlfriend who she could go on dates with. Until today she was actually starting to believe that she was the only lesbian around. She's tried out online dating too, but she just couldn't find the physical affection she needed. She really hoped that this date would work out.

" Yah, fatass, did you steal my charger agai- You going somewhere?" Yoongi cuts himself off as he sees his sister dressed up for once.

The twins look at each other awkwardly for a few moments before Yoonji finally breaks it.