CHAPTER 1

《A̲U̲R̲A̲ H̲A̲Y̲E̲S̲》

(Aura Hayes is the female lead character.)

"Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!" the bell rang.

"Lordd!!! Finally the classes were over for this trimester, now the holidays," said Ana.

(Ana Joyce is Aura hayes's bestfriend.)

Yeah! Finally.

"Right, now I'm going to ask you something and you can't refuse, okay?" said Ana.

What?

"Just a early birthday gift, would you?please," said Ana making her puppy eyes.

Fine, what do you want? *I couldn't stop but laughed, she looked so funny but adorable.

"Tyran is throwing a party tonight, and you're coming with me, And Miss Aura Hayes, I'm not taking no for an answer" said Ana. *looking at me straight in the eyes.

(Tyran Williams, party boy, bad boy and the 2nd best awarded handsome boy in our school + he is also Ana's crush since he first bumped with her in the morning assembly.)

Fine, I'll come but I won't stay for long.

"It works, hey LoOK, Mr. crush, You could talk to him at the party, Auro baby, make your first party count!" Said Ana.

(Mr.crush= My crush, Aiden Wilson, son of the president, Prom King since he came here, also the most handsome guy in our school + Tyran Williams's cousin brother & bestfriend.)

I don't know Ana, would he even like talking to me? *I sigh

"Why wouldn't he? You're beautiful, it would be his lost if he doesn't like you!" Said Ana.

You're too sweet, now let's go!

*At Ana's Appartment.

Both Ana and I were getting ready and being a bit extra while dressing up as the theme was being masked,  all glittery and sexy.

Ana decided to take out our new swimming suits from the wardrobe since it was a pool side location. I won't lie the outfit was pretty revealing and it was my first time wearing such a thing in front of my classmates.

It's not like I'm a nerd but definitely a kind of introvert with most people but whenever I party with Ana, I let my wild side out.

When, we reached the party, I swear to god, Ana and I were totally stealing the limelight, we looked like goddesses and the mortals who couldn't take their eyes off us even the so called bitchy girls of the school. I swear, if I turn on my bitchy side, these girls would stand a word against me.

"Hey hey, straight from hell Ana and Missy New?" Said Tyran in a flirty way.

"We dress to slay, darling" said Ana.

"I see, lemme get Missy New a guy then!" Said Tyran and winked at me.

Before, I could say anything he called Aiden over, my heart starting beating so fast, and it's like the time slowed while he was walking, he stood just next to me and we had an eye contact, it was the first time we were this close. And then Tyran said;

"AAiden my boy, this is our Missy New, it's her first party with us, say hi!"

"Hi, it's Aura, right?" Said Aiden with a smile.

You know me? *I was shocked

"Yeah, you're in the history class, I was once helping for the deco in the next class, and I heard your speech, it was impressive and interesting," said Aiden