CHAPTER 8

《A̲U̲R̲A̲ H̲A̲Y̲E̲S̲》

I thought everything was going as planned since both Ana and I got the job in the Huxley Company but I don't know why life hates me so much that after that interview, I didn't even talk to William at least once, in fact we barely even saw him after that. Ana tried to ask around about the partners of the company, but everyone keeps on so tight on privacy and on no gossips that we had barely any info. But as I was reading the company protocol, there was an instruction, on having a group meeting with all the members and interns at least once per month to check How's going with them. Thus, I was hoping this is probably my ultimate chance to talk to William. Well, this is what I thought, if you're wondering, the group meeting day already passed, I didn't talk to William at all, I felt like he completely ignored me there, he didn't even look at me. I no longer know if I'm the suspicious one in the company to be asking things around or William is for being so secretive.

If I didn't mention it yet, it has been two weeks already that I'm working there and there was nothing about Andreas. And, in four minutes, I have to start getting ready for work, it's my routine now.

As usual, Ana and I got at work on time. And, the company was almost empty.

"Wtf? Did we miss something?" asked Ana.

Suddenly, a voice came from behind.
"You guys are working today?"

It was William.

Yes, this is weird but where is everyone?

"Is there something?" asked Ana.

"Girls, the Oktoberfest starts today," said William.

{•The Oktoberfest is the world's largest Volksfest, featuring a beer festival and a travelling funfair.  

•The festival originated on October 12, 1810, in celebration of the marriage of the crown prince of Bavaria, who later became King Louis I, to Princess Therese von.

•Celebrated annually.

•STARTS Saturday 17 September to Monday 3 October}
Yeah, we know, but there's work, right?

"What! No one told you guys, not trying to push you from work but our company provide kind of an off during these two weeks, so everyone keeps work, since they still do get paid," said William and smiled.

"Wait what? Can we still leave?" Said Ana.

It's a company, Miss Joyce not a prison, of course you guys can leave, but just inform the attendant," said William.

"You're such a love," said Ana looking straight to William's soul.

I can tell William was shocked.

"I mean, this company is such a love," said Ana.

"Yeah," said William.

Okay Sir, we'll check with the attendent, thank you.

"Feel free to call me William, I'm not that old," said William and left.

"If he was old, he would be my sugar daddy, now he's just my daddy," said Ana and winked at me.

Jeez Ana, he is our boss.

"I'll do anything for this man, but right now we'll leave," said Ana.

Wait, No, actually this is a great opportunity to figure out a bit in this company, we'll work.

"What, Auro baby no, please," said Ana.

We went straight to the attendant, finding her unconscious on the floor. We woke her up and gave her some water to drink.