CHAPTER 2

《A̲U̲R̲A̲ H̲A̲Y̲E̲S̲》

"Maybe you got a secret admirer!" said Ana.

Anaaaaaaaaa! I felt annoyed since I have never been proposed in my entire life. And having secret admirers wasn't really a thing for someone like me.

"Aiden?" Said Ana.

I started talking to him yesterday, even if yesterday it was him, what about the things I felt before or the feel I got everytime I'm alone.

"What if, He has been watching you for a long time?" said Ana.

What Ana said was something that's only  good to my ears and heart, but logically it was a big NO, it was way more than this. But could it still be Aiden?

I could no longer stop thinking about all that's happening, all type of questions were hitting me, was I sick? Do I have a shadow or darkness phobia? Could it be just my imagination? Am I just overthinking? But, I had answers for none.
These thoughts was not leaving from my head at all, when all of a sudden, Ana said that Tyron and Aiden invited us to go snowboarding and skiing. I felt that this could be a good distraction as well as a time to get to know Aiden better. So, I got my ass off the bed and went to get ready.

In after an hour, we were all already at our destination. As soon as, we were about to go skiing, Aiden came forward to help me.
And I was all like This man can't be creepy. He can't be, he was so helpful and kind. I can't think of anything negative for him. We were on the verge to go skiing together when suddenly the weather deteriorated, and all of us decided to go to the camps.

Me who thought this day couldn't get worst. Since the wind was blowing like crazy, we used the little house where all the materials for the activities are usually kept so it was secure and we had nothing to worry.

We all sat down, I don't know why but my breaths started getting heavier and heavier, and I was having the feeling of "Deja-Vu" as in something that happened before. I was lost in my thoughts, when Ana dropped her shoes, that sound got me off guard.

"Chill Auro baby, it's just me! You look lost," said Ana.

"Hey, have you guys ever heard of the legend wolf in the snow storms?" said Tyran.

"Legend what?" asked Ana.

"Wolf?" Said Aiden and rolled his eyes.

"What?! You guys never heard of it, c'mon is this your first out, bro the legend stories?!" Said Tyran.

"Well No, but  Tell us now! The storm doesn't seem to be stopping any sooner!" Said Ana.

"Okay, so this one is about the snow monster, which is the wolf, the legend says that everytime the wolf was angry, a storm was caused and during that time he would walk around for his prey. And he doesn't even leave any clues behind, like a clear and clean murder." Said Tyran.

"I swear us as a group, we could kick his ass!" Said Ana and laughed.

" what? No! No no! He was said to be the strongest, remember the group of athletes who came camping here and were never found, legend says the wolf killed them." Said Tyran.

"OR the snow storm killed" said Ana.

"Well, that we will never know! But it is still on my bucket list to meet this wolf one day," said Tyran.

"YOU NEED HELP! you just said he was damn strong now you wanna meet that creature," said Aiden.

" No, I met meet him dead not Alive, else I'll be dead!" Said Tyran.

Hearing Tyran, my doubts were increasing I felt like I knew about this and probably saw the wolf before but I wasn't sure of anything.

"Where did you hear this story from by the way?" asked Aiden.

"Probably when I was 7, I used to have story nights with my pals," said Tyran.

"I agree, we all had some crazy funs with our pals at this age," said Ana.

"Aura?" said Aiden.

Huh.

"Share something," said Aiden.

I don't know.

"What do you mean? Anything!? C'mon don't be shy!" Said Tyran

"She doesn't know, Tyran..."said Ana.

...An incident happened in the past with me, which made me forget the things that happened earlier, so I don't know.

"Like a Trauma?" asked Aiden.

Yeah.

"Did you ask your parents?"asked Tyran.

My dad never talked about it with me, so never asked! *I gently smiled.

"Guys the storm stopped! Let's go!" Said Aiden.

I'm glad Aiden broke the ice and the intensity of the situation, but this talk with Tyran made me wanting to ask my dad about that, I wanted to know, what did I forget?

All of us came out of the house and head to Tyran's car and again I felt like someone was looking at me from the back, I looked back, I still felt like someone was looking at me but I could see anyone.

That day was a torture to me and as soon as I got home, I booked my tickets to my hometown, I had decided that I shall go and confront my dad about my past. Is it something from the past that was still following me?

I need the answers, Once for all. I could no longer live this time, I need to know my past,  I need to know about that incident.

Suddenly, I got a text message, it was Aiden.

*Opens chat

Aiden: Hey, I just wanted to know if you're fine.

He is literally so caring and cute. I fell for a good one.

Me: Yes, thank you for asking.

Aiden:Do you wanna grab lunch tomorrow, together?

Me: I would love to but, I'm actually flying to my hometown tomorrow.

Aiden: oh, then when you're back?

Me: Yeah sure.

I was so happy, maybe I never had boyfriends nor secret admirers but now I had Aiden and he was actually talking to me. That's an achievement!