CHAPTER 10

《A̲U̲R̲A̲ H̲A̲Y̲E̲S̲》

I stood there, saying nothing. I didn't know why Andreas said that is this way.

And somehow he was waiting for me to give him an answer, but I had none.

"Just Leave Aura," He said

What if I don't?

"What if I throw you out?" He said looking in my eyes.

I swear he was testing my patience, but for some reasons he was looking so hot.  What An Admirable Mf!

"Throw me," I said flirtily.

He left the room and closed the door.

I still had that effect on him.

I slept over 5 hours, when I woke up, it was 11 pm. I went out the room to find him. He was sitting on a sun lounger in the terrace watching the stars, one of the things that we used to do together, it was peaceful.

I went outside, I don't even know where did I get that much courage, I walk directly to him and sit on his lap, pressing all my body weight on him, hoping that he wouldn't ask me anything about why I did this. Suddenly I felt his hand reaching my waist from the back and he hugged me, resting his head on my shoulder, he was so much different from earlier, I knew he was tired from everything. And this time no matter what happens, I have decided TO STAY.

The heavy breathings, us being so close under the moonlight, felt like it was all I want in life.

"auro..." He said in a low speech.

I slowly reached his hands that were resting on my belly.

Why did you ever came to meet me, technically I'm speaking when I'm conscious, sober and not my drunk times.

"Maybe because I don't have the answers of your questions," He said.

And, none of us said anything after that and we stayed like that till the morning.

Ana left me so many messages so I told Andreas, and I left. But, i don't know why he seemed like the cold Andreas once again. I went downstairs and talked to her. After that both of us decided to go home and fresh up. However, We ended up taking a day off and I called William and told him to inform Andreas, even if Andreas was acting like he doesn't care, I still wanted him to know.

The next morning both of us got up early and went to work. It was all going smoothly and I was patiently waiting for the lunch time to go and see Andreas.

And finally it was the time I was waiting for, I rushed there. When I step in the sixth floor, it was empty, no equipments at all, nothing, like an used appartment.

I felt devastated. I got myself together and went to see William.
-*In William's Office-

"William?" I said with a low voice, I had so many emotions right now, part of me wanted to cry, part of me was going crazy, part of me wanted William to tell me he just moved to another place and he left the address for me, maybe...

But instead William said,"HE LEFT".

I dropped on my knees, I had nothing to say. I was lost. He left me! once again! But why?

William walked to me, placed my head on his shoulder.

"Please William, tell me anything!" I said with my eyes filed with tears.

"I'm in no position, it's not my story to tell but maybe your father can," He said.

William's words hit me like a sword. I don't know how much time I spend in William's office sitting like a body with no movement.