Chapter 2

{Emily's P.O.V.}
"Mrs.Blanchard the new girl can sit by me," my stomach churned did she recognize me? "Go ahead sit down by Amber," I walked over and took my seat "Hi I'm Amber," she said in a sugary sweet voice "Hi,"I said she squinted "Reminds me of a girl Salvation," I cut her off "Salvation Emily," she looked curios and confused "how'd you know?" I laughed "Just a lucky guess," she shrugged "I can tell we're going to be best friends," she squealed "Yeah best friends," I said rolling my eyes suddenly the bell rung "Follow me," she said I nodded we headed down to the cafeteria "I'm getting pizza the other line id mystery meat," she said pointing I nodded I didn't want to talk to her when I was in the line someone tripped me I fell right into the arms of someone the brown hair and blue eyes looked familiar but I couldn't quite figure it out "Are you okay?" He asked dusting himself off and putting me on my feet he looked at me squinting "You remind me of someone," he recognized me? I didn't even know his name "Let me guess Salvation Emily?" I shuddered I hated that name "Yes but she moved and she hated that name," I looked into his eyes he really didn't recognize me? "Sir Peanut Butter," I crossed my legs and did a courtesy with my dress "Princess Emily!" He did a bow before giving me a bear hug and put me down "Asher!" I snuggled into him suddenly Amber came "Babe what's all the hugging about you don't even know Emily," my heart dropped babe they were going out? wait why did I care he was just my best friend nothing more "Babe you don't remember Emily Rivers?" She looked at me with a devious smile "Ah Salvation Emily," he looked at her "Babe don't tell her that," she looked at him puppy eyed "Okay but I can tell her this," then she leaned in really close so only I could hear "Watch your back,"