Chapter 4

"Hey where are you guys going?" Austin asked as I shut the door to my hotel room.

"Out to dinner." I said grabbing Karlie's wrist and walking down the hall.

"Can I come?" He called out before we turned the corner. I opened my mouth by Karlie stopped me. Running over to Austin she whispered into his ear grinning.

"Ohhh, okay." Austin grinned at me and waved. "Have fun."

"What did you tell him?" I asked Karlie as she walked past me to the elevator.

"Nothing."

"Oh, you told him something. He had the look." I exclaimed.

"You'll see."

"You guys aren't, like, going to have sex tonight are you?" I said to her turning my head slowly.

"Ew Taylor no! God no! Just ew!" She screamed as the elevator doors opened in the lobby.

"Oh, c'mon." I said cocking my head at her.

"Tay, I'm not having sex with your brother. I swear on my mothers life. Okay?"

"Okay, then tell me what you told him." My driver opened the door as we reached the car. Karlie climbed in over me before getting situated on the seat.

"I told you, you'll find out soon enough." She said smiling widely.

"Are you okay?" I asked her.

"Never better!" She yelled before opening her phone lock screen. I nodded my head laughing at her.

The ride to the hotel consisted of Karlie giggling the whole time and me telling her be quiet.

"What's your secret Karlie?" I asked looking at her.

"What are you talking about Tay?"

"Everyone knows that you giggle when you're hiding something."

"Um." She looked at me with a nervous glance.

"Relax Karlie, I'm joking." I smiled at her before the car stopped.

"Let's go!" She yelled rushing out of the car dragging me with her.

"Slow down!" I yelled trying not to trip in my heels. She ignored me and kept running. "I'm going to fall!"

"Sorry Tay, I don't want to be late for our reservations." She said stopping at the door.

"Oh who cares about reservations." I said trying to fix my wind blown hair.

I followed Karlie over to the desk as she told them our names. As we were walking over to our table Karlie stopped and tapped my shoulder. I turned to face her.

"I'm going to fix my makeup in the bathroom. I'll meet you at the table." I nodded at her and sped up my pace to catch up to the waitress.

"Your table." She said sitting the menu down on out plates. Reaching my hand out to pull the chair towards me hands fell on top of mine.

"I got it." A deep voice said. I turned slowly with tear in my eyes.

"Harry." I gasped throwing myself into his arms. He embraced me tightly as dug his face into my neck. His cologne lingered in the air and I pulled him closer.

"I love you." He whispered into my ear before pulling away. My lips crashed again his and he pulled away breathlessly. He motioned for me to sit down.

"How did you do this?" I asked as his hands held mine.

He shrugged.

"I have my ways." He said grinning.

"Do you guys want to look at the menu or will you be having the chefs special?" Our waitress asked.

"I think we'll take the check for the wine instead." Harry replied. The waitress nodded and walked away.

"Why'd you do that?" I asked.

"Well you're wearing a very tight dress and I can't wait until after dessert to unzip it."

"Harry!" I gasped looking around the room. He grinned at me.

"Unless you want to eat and then go back to the hotel later." He said leaning across the table and kissing my neck.

"Harry stop." I said. He kissed me again and a small moan started to escape my lips. "Get me out of here."

Standing up I placed my hand in Harrys and we walk outside to the car.

"Wait, what about Karlie?" I asked.

"She's with your brother." Harry answered shutting the car door. He pulled me towards him and kissed me.

"Harry wait until we get back to the hotel." I hissed after he kissed me harder. He nodded and wrapped his arms around me for the rest of the ride.

•••
"Thank you." Harry said to the driver before shutting the door and picking me up.

"What are you doing?!" I asked laughing.

"I'm carrying my beautiful girlfriend up to our hotel room what does it look like?" He replied. Approaching our door he set me down and unlocked it. I walked in and harry pushed me down onto the bed.

Bitting my lip I unbuttoned his shirt. He pulled it off and kissed my neck.

"You're so beautiful." He whispered as my dress became unzipped. I heard him unclip my bra and the night became magical.