Inexperienced noobs do the thang

(Anomalous) Requested: can you do fluffy smutty fic pls, like where Gerard tops but is really sweet and cute because they are both virgins.

With shaky hands I undo his plad shirt one button at a time, my breath seems extremely loud. I tear my eyes away from the cotton and directly at Franks eyes. He's already staring at me, mouth ajar, eyes full of love, worry and inexperience but also trust.

Once it's undone I carefully pull it off his tiny shoulders and throw it on my bedroom floor. I then step closer to him, placing a soft hand onto the side of his face. Frank pushes into my touch like a cat.

As I look at him on wonder he takes the end of my shirt and runs it threw his fingers. I take the hint, removing my hand from his jaw, he lifts the iron man shirt over my head and throws it next to his.

His trembling hands touch my chest, his palm flattens and he exhales. Running them across my pale smooth chest and up to my shoulders. His hands meet behind my neck. I step closer once more and lean down to kiss him. I could kiss Frank all day.

He always tugs slightly at my lip or leans his nose against my cheek while smiling as I kiss the side of his mouth. Just his Frank-ness is enough to end me over the edge.

We kiss lightly but it grows into something for passionate, something we've never done before. My hands roam his back before venturing below, giving him a soft squeeze, he moans in my mouth quietly and its fucking beautiful.

I cautiously move my hands around his hip bone, tracing it with my finger until it ends. I shake more as remove my hands altogether before placing my left on his hip again and using my right to cup him through his jeans. He immediately jumps back, wide eyed. Mouth open. I realise it was too soon, 'I'm sorr..'

'No Gee, fuck.' He runs into me, kissing me roughly. I place my hand back on his crotch, he makes cute noises as we kiss. I push back, using my weight to push him onto my bed. I fall on top of him. It's messy, I end up putting too much pressure on his 'area', he makes a pained grunt and we giggle as I awkwardly apologise.

My long black hair tickles his nose, he blows it away with a cute huff. Resting my forehead I look down at his zipper, I take it in between my hands. It unzips and the noise fills the room. The 16 year old lifts up his hips so I can pull down his tight black jeans.

Once they are off I undo mine slowly, blushing under his gaze. When we are both in our boxers I climb back up the bed again. To my surprise he flips us over. Frank kisses my jaw, neck, chest before kissing over my boxers briefs making me inhale way to quickly, I almost choke on air.

'Frank.' I moan as he continues to kiss me. He smirks up at me as he pulls down my briefs, I spring free. Frank looks at it for a while like he's never seen one before, it's so awkward it makes me want to actually cry.

'I'm ok I'm not sure what to do but hey, I'll work it out.' I giggle into my hands that are covering my face. Frank holds its base and slowly drags upwards, making me buck into his hands. He leans down and I feel the wetness of his mouth slowly sinking down onto me. He works up and down, sometimes gasping for air, but soon I ask him to stop. 'I'm to close Frank.'

Once again we are flipped over. Frank messes with his shorts until they are also off. I search my top draw, leaning over Frank to find my lube. Once I find it i coat my fingers before inching into him.

'Gerard ah it hurts.' I stop instantly, stroking his face. 'I can stop.' He shakes his head. Instead he holds my free hand, I stroke it with my thumb as I carry on inching him open. He squeezes my hand tighter. I lean open and kiss him lightly before moving my fingers again. Suddenly his eyes shoot open, a long moan escapes from his lips.

I pull out and he relaxes. 'Are you sure?' He nods. I go to line up but he stops me. 'Wait, Gerard.' I lean over, nodding. 'I love you. Ever since we can out together at that stupid school dance that we used to make fun of. I love you.' I smile, my heart melted. 'I love you to.' I kiss his forehead.

Then I push in a very cautious pace, don't wanting to hurt Frankie. Soon I'm all the way in and Franks panting below me. I'm covered in sweat, shaking but it feels so right. I try not to move too quickly through I feel on fire. Our hands are still griped tightly together. My other hand is resting next to his head. Frank nods so I start to move.

It feels weird almost but still amazing and how Frank is moaning beneath me I think he agrees. I stare into he eyes, watching how his face moves, the little noises he makes. I hit his prostate, I giggle as he makes a funny face.

'Close.' I whisper to him, he nods, I start to pump him in time to my thrusts. Soon he comes undone beneath me and I follow. I pull out before engulfing him into a hug. 'That was amazing Gee.' I smile, stroking his face. 'No, you were amazing Frank.' We fall asleep, legs interlocked.