THE PSYCHOSIS OF THE ABSURD

It’s not my fault if my life everywhere floods.

Couldn’t it stop raining?

Stephane Chaumet

It’s raining this morning. I feel the cold in corridors where many people are drizzling. I find comfort in the wall.  I search in my bag for a notebook to record the hours, to write the pages that only time will come to value in its just extent. I am in a hurry. Moving on before the weather gets worse is a good decision. In this town, some drizzles never cease to bother. Downpours of words that sometimes hurt and sometimes kill. A deluge perhaps, I enter the bar, on the radio is the music of Joan Sebastian. Some enjoy their cigars; others laugh exaggeratedly because of the alcohol. I, as in the song, feel like the wolf. An animal disguised with the psychosis of the absurd. I feel like my eyes are turning red, attacking innocents with a good fever. To drink the blood from the necks; to safeguard the beast. My stomach is cold and palpitating. The steps dominate me and just... when I extend my hands, I remember the hug they gave me today before leaving home. From this point on, I feel like a statue, firm and prudent; I can speak without words, like a book with notes that are difficult to interpret. Anyway, I am accompanied to the door. The book of my life grows. When I go out into the street it is still raining. I run into the rain and put the wolf to sleep. I believe that there are incredible, extraordinary, pleasurable things and I can get anywhere with the certainty that it is difficult and delightful to do something incredible.