Part 9

Your pov,
I was sleeping peacefully on the couch after spending time with Haru, I suddenly switch my position to get more comfy but ended up falling from the couch, I rubbed my head, pouting and thought "guess that's my cue to wake up" after getting up,freshin' up and changing into the work outfit, I saw the clock it was 9:30pm, looking at the time I said "30 mins till work, might aswell get my bike's tire fixed" I exited the house and took my bike and dropped it off to a mechanic then walked to work. I reached the café about 10 mins early, I walked in and sat down at the counter since mimi wasn't here yet so decided to scroll through Instagram, as 5 mins passed the door bell rang and two figures walked in, I looked up seeing them, the female figure was recognized as mimi and there was a male figure behind her that I hadn't seen before, I heard mimi say "that's her" then she looked at me and said "you're here early today" I replied "yep I was nearby so decided to show up early but who's that behind you?" Hearing that she took a step aside revealing the male figure.

Author's pov,
You had a confused look on your face, you observed the male figure who was currently on his phone, he shot a glance at you and you just gave him an awkward smile, he seemed to be the serious type. The guy was tall, had short wavy brunette coloured hair, alluring sharp eyes with green contact lenses, soft but thin lips, he was wearing a black T-shirt, black/brown pleated jacket with a pair of ripped jeans and a platinum chain around his neck.
Mimi then said looking toward you "Y/n meet Leon, my cousin" then looking towards Leon "Leon meet Y/n my partner and bestie", Mimi the started saying "So he is going to be my replacement for 2 weeks, till he finds a better job, I'm leaving because my mom abroad isn't feeling well so lately and needs alot of attention, I've already talked to the boss" You furrowed your eyebrows and said "I'm sorry to hear that but I understand, I'll try to survive two weeks without you" she come closer to you and hugged you as you hugged her back, as she said "don't worry we will be in touch plus you got yourself a new friend" then she came closer and whispered in your ears "He seems shy and serious but he is CrAzY I tell ya" making you chuckle as I patted her head "I'll be fine, since I am myself" I walked over to him, he made eye contact with you, you extended your fist near him for a fist bump "Nice to have you as my partner, Leonardo Da Vinci" as you said that mimi wheezed, he chuckled and replied "Same here, Mona lisa" while extending his arm and fist bumping you, mimi had a proud look and said "seems like you two are getting along-" as she was hearing her phone rang "well that's my cue to leave, see ya and take care" she said as she left the café.

Your pov,
I looked at the brunette hair and said while giving him a light smile "Since you're new, I'll guide you during work, first get changed into the work outfit in the storage room" He nodded to that as I walked inside the storage and grabbed a neat pair of outfit, came outside and handed it to him, and he went to change, while I grabbed a broom to tidy up the place a bit after 5 mins he came out and I glanced at him he was buttoning the last button of the white blouse and leaving two undone, black pants with black and white sneakers. I started having a flashback of Haru in that outfit and lightly blushed at the thought of it as I quickly looked down trying to hide it. As he said "the outfit isn't too bad, the boss got taste I'd say" I looked up and replied "Glad you're comfortable, now let's get to work" as I was about to move I noticed that one of his sleeve button was undone so I said "your left sleeve button is undone" he looked at it and said "oh yeah" and tried to button it but the button would kept on slipping away from the hole, he had an angry facial expression on his face and signed while saying "whatever" I quickly placed the broom back and walked over to him and said "let me help" he seemed to be embarrassed so he looked away saying "Thanks.."as I hummed and held both sides of his sleeve, buttoning it up and said "there you go" and glance at him, catching him already staring at me and making direct eye contact, I then snapped my finger knocking him into his senses and he flinched, I chuckled and heard the doorbell ring, I turned my head to that direction and saw Haru, my eyes suddenly lit up as my lips formed into a cheeky smile, I didn't even notice it happening, I made my way to him trying to hide my excitement.