Meeting Heather<33

Word count~496

Y/ns Pov
I am in my maths class with Deena and Kate, Simon doesn't have maths now, he has English.

I'm waiting for the clock to strike 13:20 as that's when its break time, but it's still 13:00.

"Y/n", My Mathsteacher, Mr. Smith says.
"Yes sir?", I ask.
"Can you solve this equation?", mr. Smith asks.
"Ya, sure", I say as I walk up and take the marker from him.
"You have to divide this into 3000 and then half it, then half it again and add 400 and you should get 4,078", I explain, writing it on the board.

"Yes, correct well done", my teacher says while clapping.
I walk back to my desk and my desk mate, Heather, then says to me ,"How did you do that", "Oh well it's quite simple, I can explain it to you at break more if you'd like?" I respond
"Yes please, I need the help', Heather says.
"Ladies what are you talking about", our teacher interrupts.
I was about to say something but Heather interrupted me saying it was her fault asking if I could explain this to her more.

My teacher just smirks ,"Mmmmmm ok got it".
He knows I'm a lesbian(bi/pan/omni etc) so he totally is shipping us.

💫🌈TIME SKIPPP🌈💫
STILL Y/NS POV
I walked to the canteen but then Heather runs up to me, grabs my hand and drags me along with her to an old janitors closet that isn't used anymore.

"This is cosy", I say as I look at the small, but spacious and quite organized closet.

"Yeah I added the fairy lights and books, I got permission, I dont really like the canteen so", Heather states.

"Oh ya same honestly", I say agreeing with her
"Anyways, teach me your ways m'lady", Heather says, smirking.
I giggle at this and feel my cheeks heat up.
"Wait are you ok you're all red, are you warm??" Heather says taking my face in her hands feeling my face and forehead.

"Umm no, no I dont think so", I say a bit embarrassed.
"Oh ok then anyways where were we", Heather says letting go of my face.
After about 10 minutes she finally get it and we decide to go see my friends where we usually meet up, Heather locks the door so nobody can enter and says to me ,"This is just an us thing, nobody knows about it exept you ok".
"Ok I promise I won't say anything" I say smiling.
"Good",she responds smiling, then asks ,"What's your next subject", "CSPE", I respond, "oh same actually, can we walk together" she says.
"Sure", I say smiling more.

Then we take off for our class.

HEYYYY GUYYYSS
so I was wondering if I should make this a story that involves the curse or just fluffy, and I mean very fluffy story
Hope u enjoy this story either wayy