Our Backstory

Wordcount~1187

Y/ns POV
Today I am going to tell Heather my past of what's happened as when I first met Ryan and almost said something about my past, she hasn't stopped bugging me about it.

And she is letting me stay at her house, so it is the least I could do but it might bother her so I'm really debating if I should.

I get interrupted by a hand on my thigh I look down at my thigh and she my deskmate, resting his hand on my thigh.

I push his hand off my thigh and inch as far as I can, but he puts his hands on my thigh again, making me tense up, but not the good kind.

I'm on the urge of screaming at him but I once again push it off and ignore this prick, and he puts his hand back where it was before.

I look at him mad and mouth to him 'fuck off' but he just goes farther and starts stroking my Jean's where my vaginacal area is.

I start breathing heavily and my teacher noticed, he look at my deskmate and then to under the desk, as I kept looking down under it.

He realises what happening and goes up to my deskmate, which his name is Rodrick.

My teacher put his hand on his shoulder and pulled him outside, he also let me go to the bathroom.

As soon as he said that I ran, and I mean RAN as fast as I could, but bot to the bathroom, to royal rags, I got a flashback of my abusive ex girlfriend raping me.

I started crying and slide down the wall and tried to stay silent as I didn't want people to hear me, then I hear the door open.

Shit.

It was Heather.
She quickly closed the door, crouched down and asked me what 'that son of a bitch' did.
I forgot she was in my CSPE aswell, so I told her the honest truth of what he did.

She didnt say anything, but gave me a hug and when she pulled away, she kissed my face over and over and then said ," Fucking bitch, you.are.mine" she said looking unpleased.

I smiled and just hugged her, I needed that to be honest.

"Heather, I'm going to tell you about(she cuts me off) your past?" She smiles and holds both my hands she leans against the wall I was leaning against and she just stayed silent ready to listen.

"Ok, so when I was 9 I was raped by my own father

FLASHBACK

My dad started stripping and took his dick in his hands and shoved it in me, I screamed for help but he just shut me up by shoving his dick in my mouth.

END OF FLASHBACK

I start sobbing when I told her that, I really wanted to forget that, I was only nine.

It happened way more than that, as I got older it just got worse.

Heather just pulled me into her and I hugged her back.

"You know, I'll never do that babe, you're my princess cupcake", Heather says, making me laugh.

She already knew that I tried to kill myself 4 times now ,so I didn't need to tell her again.

After about 10 minutes when I calmed down, we left and when we got to the front of the school, Deena, Kate, Sam, Simon and Josh where there waiting for me and Heather.

When they saw us they ran, as soon as they got to us Deena and Sam just hugged me, they really where the best friends I could've had.

I didn't hug them back but I leaned into their embrace so they knew I was just numb.

"That guy is a knob", Kate said and Simon then said ," Ya like who would do that it's not right".

"Perverts that's who, anyways Y/n and I have plans, so goodbye dicks and chicks love ya", Heather answers to them

I laugh at this so we both interlock our hands and walk out the building.

We get to her car, but when I open the front door she closes it.
"Nuh-uh not there",she opens the backseat door and  makes me go in, she slowly following.

"Heath- " I say but get cut off ,"Shhhhhh, m'lady I need to show that pervert who you belong to, if you're ok with it". She whispers in my ear.

"Yes, I'm okay with it, but not in the car", I say kinda smiling.

"Ok but just to tell you(whispers this last bit) I'm a top", she then winks and opens the car door to go to the front, I stay in the back because I wanted to but she says ,"Get in the front darling".
"Fine", I respond and get in the front.

I sit down in the passenger seat and as soon as I punt on my seat belt, Heather starts the car and starts driving.

I look out the window and she put her hand on my thigh, but this time, I feel safe and not in danger. I put my hand on top of hers,but she smacks it off and says ,"No, only I touch, oh ya if you're wondering, ya I am horny".

My jaw just drops as I wasn't thinking that.

She just laughs and I just laugh too.

"So as soon as we get home after our movie", she leans in towards me and says ," I'm going to fuck you, hard", I respond, " Ya sure you will",I say mockingly.

She looks at me again and smirks ," You're not gonna be able walks for weeks", she mumbled.

"What was that babe?" I question.
"Nothing luvy", she says smirking.

We both get out of her car and walk to the front door, she let's me go in first and then I go to the living room and find the movie we where gonna watch, while I was crouched down ,Heather, the cheeky bitch smacks my ass.
"HEATHER!!" I shout alittle.
"Relax babes, I'll go make popcorn", she says.

I finally found the movie we were watching it is (your favourite movie).

I looked back and saw Heather in the kitchen, I quickly set up the couch with the blanket and pillows.

Heatger comes back with popcorn and mnms.

She sits on the couch and I put on the movie in the DVD player that's connected to the TV.

"What a nice view",Heather says. I look back at her and ask 'what'.
"Huh-oh nothing darling dont worry".
"Ok?" I say confused and walk towards her and sit beside her.
She then pulls me into her lap and ilean into her warmth, it was so relaxing.
I smiled to myself and Heather was playing with my hair.

"You're so pretty", Heather mumbles smelling my hair.

"Says you", I say looking at her from where I was.

"Whateves princess", Heather says.

I fell asleep on Heather.

HEATHERS POV
she fell asleep, gal- I wanted my sex....
Tomorrow it is >:|
SHE GONNA GET PUNISHEDDDD