Chapter 7

I do not own any of the characters in this story except for the plot and the character Dean an OC

4 months ago...

Jeremy's P.O.V.
May 15, 2021 "dude were finally going to be seniors when we go back to school."I said to Coltrane. "Dude I know it's finally summer vacation anyways what are you doing today?" "Im going to Billy's party you wanna come along?" I said walking to my car. "Oh no thanks I'm good I rather not get drunk and sleep with a random girl"

"Alright suit yourself tell Stacy hi for me" I said getting in my car and driving off to my house once I parked my car I went straight to my bedroom to take a shower and get dressed for the party. I put on my brown shirt with my green shirt over it and my beige shorts and my black adidas's and did my hair. Once I was ready I went downstairs and poured myself cereal once I was done with it I cleaned my dish and got in my car and headed to the party.

"Jeremy my man!" Billy said as we did a bro hug. "Hey man how do you feel about us being seniors now." "Dude I'm so fucking happy in one year we'll be able to attend frat parties and be with college women instead of these high school chicks." "Yeah tell me about it" "hey I would love to continue talking to you but one of the cheerleaders just walked in and I'm going to go get laid." Billy said walking away.

I laughed walking away to the kitchen where I grabbed a bottle of vodka and began chugging it down. "Hey Jeremy save some for the rest of us" I heard William say. "Fuck off and find your own." He chuckled "hey you want some weed?" "Uh yes you know I do" I said taking from him and began smoking it.

As the night went on it consisted of more bottles of alcohol and weed and as the house filled up with a ton of more people Mindy and me continued making out on the living room couch while drinking in between. "Hey Mindy get your pretty ass over here and let us do body shots off of you" some random guy said.

"Okay do you wanna do the honors?" She asked me "hell yeah let's go" I said as us guys grabbed a random chair from the kitchen and tied her hands behind chair but not before having her take off her crop top and booty shorts. Once she was propped up on the chair I got down on both my knees and poured alcohol on her stomach and began sucking it off her body.

I continued doing that for a good 15 minutes until I got interrupted. "Hey Johnson! And William Billy wants you two upstairs now!" One of Billy's friends said. "Alright we're coming" I said dragging William with me. "Billy what the fuck do you want I was doing body shots" I said entering his room.

"Both of you sit your asses down I want to talk some business with you both." He said sitting by his desk. "Alright" we both said sitting on the edge of his bed. "Alright Jeremy I found a way you can repay me for covering your ass last year" he said. "Dude what the hell are you talking about?" I said. "Remember when you almost got caught stealing the test answers and selling them?" Billy said.

"Oh yeah" "yeah so I was thinking you remember that dude Dean?" "Uh yeah I think so who is he again?" "Dude the one who slept with my ex girlfriend!" "Oh yeah that motherfucker." I said "yeah well he has a little sister who's a year younger than us."

"Okay what does she have to do with this?" "Well he's like really protective of her her last boyfriend told me he was always following them everywhere and wouldn't even let her close her bedroom door when he was visiting."

"Okay I'm still not following" I said taking a swig of my beer. "Dude she's still a fucking virgin he never slept with her since her brother was always around." "Okay so?" "I want to get back for what Dean did if she loser her virginity I know it will get him furious." "Dude I already fucking slept with his girl remember?" "Yeah I know which is why he slept with mine."

"Oh fuck sorry" "yeah moving on I want you or William to take her virginity." I began laughing. "Are you fucking serious I don't do Virgins their too sensitive" "well how about we make it a bet between the two of you?" "Okay and what do I get if I win?" I said suddenly interested.

"Mm if you or William have sex with her I'll pay you a thousand dollars." "Really $1000? Mm how much time are we going to be given?" "I'll give you 5 weeks to win her over" Billy said. "Alright I'm in how about you William?" "Yeah I'm in but how do we know that you actually slept with her?"

"We'll first let's set some rules for you two since I know how desperate you guys can get with money. Billy said. "Okay lay them out" I said Billy began thinking and then suddenly began smirking.

"Alright here's the rules and these are only set so you two fuckers don't rape her 1. You can't catch feelings for her 2. You can't tell anyone about this 3. She can't be drunk when you have sex 4. She has to give you consent you can't force her and 5. You have to videotape for us to believe it." He said.

"Alright easy I'll win this with my eyes closer oh wait are we starting now?" "Oh no we gotta plan this good for it it work so your 5 weeks will start once we go back to school" Billy said. "Alright now that we got this settled I'm heading back down I'll see you guys later." I said heading back downstairs.

The rest of the night I kept drinking and the rest of it began a blur until the next morning when I woke up next to some random girl I didn't recognize and our clothes was scared everywhere. I groaned feeling my head throb and got up and put my clothes back on and headed outside the house and back to mine.

The whole summer all we did was party and sleep around as well as plan for the bet and figured out she already had a crush on me which made my job a lot easier knowing she was already into me.

But little did I know I was going to fall in love with her and once I figured that out I knew I was screwed and had figure out a way to keep her from finding out.

What did you guys think about this chapter? I know this chapter is really short but this is explaining how Jeremy got involved with them and how he got into the bet what do you think will happen next chapter? What do you think of Jeremy's side? Do you think candace will find out? Let me know in the comments and as always I appreciate votes and comments