Happy Paladins

Matt's POV
     "You did it Pidge!" I yell over to my sis-... sibling.

A/N Pidge is non-binary in this fanfic.

    I try to keep up with Pidge's pronouns and I'm getting used to it, I'm just proud my little sibling trusted me enough to tell me.

    "Thanks Matt! We can finally track down where dad is!" Pidge calls out to me, we were messing around with some codes we got from a Galra ship on one of our missions, Pidge, being the person they are, dove into a rabbit hole and it paid off, I guess my tech training worked.

    *Insert proud big brother noises*

    "And Matt is broken... hey Pidge and broken Matt. I heard you guys from the other room, I'm proud of you guys! Once we get this mission finished with, we can start planning out how we can get to your father's location, then plan how we can get him back." Shiro speaks up with a confident and proud tone in his voice, when did he get here?! I didn't even hear him! Damn he is spooky...

    "Thanks, Shiro! Uhm... yea... Matt gets like that sometime, lol. Anyway- oh hey Keith!" Pidge speaks to Shiro then starts yelling behind him towards the hallway of the main control room where Keith was walking.

    "hm...? Ah, hello Pidge, Shiro and... Is Matt... all right...?" Keith asks Pidge in a cautious tone, Pidge then stands up from their chair, walks over to me and... smacks my face.

    "Snap out of it bitch!" Pidge tells me and then starts running and hides behind Keith before I can grab them.

    "LANGUAGE!" Both me and Shiro yell out jokingly at the same time, "AND OW PIDGE WHAT THE HECK" I yell at Pidge as I hear them start giggling, while Keith just STANDS THERE, HOW DARE HE.

    ".... fuck you weirdos" Keith says as he starts to walk out of the room, I start to yell but I see that Pidge is not behind him anymore... what.the.FUCK, WHERE DID THEY GO?!?!

    "LANGUAGE KEITH" Shiro shouts at Keith jokingly as Keith walks out the door.

    "ATTACK" I hear behind me before getting my back jumped onto causing me to fall on the ground... face first.

    "PIDGE WHAT THE FACK?!" I yell at Pidge.

    "LaNgUaGe!" Pidge yells back in a mocking tone before jumping up and bolting out the door as Shiro starts to walk over to me and try to help me up, but I completely ignore him and jump up myself and bolt after my dumb little sibling.

    "I'M GOING TO MURDER YOU PIDGE!" I yell at Pidge as I hear them giggling down the palace halls.

Shiro's POV

    "What the-" Allura starts talking with a confused look on her face as she and Coran walks in, but I cut her off.

    "Don't... just don't..." I say with a tired tone in my voice.

word count: 487