1

Y/n was a kind and generous person who would always put others first, she made a lot of friends within her freshman and sophomore year.

"Come on guys we can't be late!" Leonardo's voice rung through the empty classroom as he quickly packed his things away. "Yeah don't want to miss Y/n's addition tonight like last time!" Michelangelo chipped in. "We were only late because you made us late." Raphael snapped while throwing his back over his shoulder. "We only missed twenty minutes of it, we didn't miss much." Donatello piped in as he put his backpack on as well.

"Yeah twenty minutes! I promised Y/n that I'll be there through all of her addictions." Raphael stated. "Aww! That's sweet Raphie's being a supportive boyfriend!" Michelangelo said with a mischievous smile.

"I meant, we will be there through all of it...and I'm not her boyfriend!" Raph snapped. "Sure sure, bro but we all know that you love her~!" Michelangelo teased while making kissy faces and runs out the classroom. "Mikey!!" Raphael shouts out while running after him.

A sigh was heard from both brothers. "He should just admit it, that he loves Y/n already." Leonardo commented. "Yeah, I agree. He's been crushing on her since middle school...hopefully he's smart enough to see that she feels the same way for him." Donatello stated and muttered that last part lowly to himself as the two follow their brothers.

She was close friends with April, Casey and the Hamato brothers.

"Hey Y/n, you should really tell Raph how you feel about him. It'll seriously relieve that awkward and sexual tension you two have going on." Casey started to the girl who was fixing the f/c bow in her hair. "W-what..no I can't do that. What if he doesn't like me back!!? Plus I'm an actress how will being in a relationship with him work out specially with his and mine schedules! You know what you guys do at night, fighting crime and all." Y/n nervously uttered out.

"I hardly doubt that." Miwa stated with a straight face. "Plus I'm sure you two would figure it out, I mean you have it already handled now with your busy schedule." Casey chipped in. Y/n looked at her two best friends slightly flustered. "F-fine I'll confess to him after my addition. "Alright!" Casey cheered. "That's my girl." Miwa smirked.

Specially with Raphael.

"I can't believe they been together this long, it's been two years right?" A girl questioned her friend. "Yeah that's correct, they're the top power couple of the school!" The other girl replied as they walked to class. "Raph and Y/n are so cute together!" A girl gushed. "Yeah I can't believe little miss sweetheart Y/n tamed a boy like Raph." A boy commented while walking towards their locker. Talk of the couple was everywhere in the school.

Those two were inseparable.

"Raphie~!" A sweet soft voice rang the Hamato household. The said boy looked over that the direction of the voice only to be knocked over on the couch by his loving girlfriend who had tackled him in a loving hug. "Y-Y/n?!" Raphael said in surprised. "Hehe yep!" The said girl confirmed as she snuggles her head against his chest. "You're such a snuggle-bug." Raphael looked at his girlfriend with a soft smile as he pat her head softly. "Yeah but I'm your snuggle bug." Y/n looked boyfriend with loving eyes. "Yeah your not wrong there." Raphael kissed Y/n's forehead.

Nothing seemed to break their bond.

Y/n and Raphael were sitting on the roof of his house in silents watching the night sky. "Hey...Raphael can you promise me, no matter what the outcome that is thrown at us that nothing will break us apart and we will always have each others back." Y/n said looking away from the beautiful midnight sky looking at her boyfriend. Raphael looked at his girlfriend and gave her a soft kiss on the lips, having the girl's face changed slightly red. "Is that even a question snuggle-bug, of course I promise." Raphael stated with confidence.