2

"Can you believe it, she's amazing!" Raphael says awestruck

"Can you believe it, she's amazing!" Raphael says awestruck. Here we go again. An annoyed thought appeared to h/c girl as she punches the punching bag. "You're still hooked on Mona?" Leo questioned. "I wouldn't be surprised Leo bro, that salamander is a hottie." Mikey chipped in as Y/n clutches her fists in a ball while throwing faster and harder punches.

Did you even notice I was here?

"Of course, I hate to say this but like Mikey said before she's bigger, stronger and a better fighter them me which I totally agree on that, she's such a woman." Raph gushed like a lovestruck puppy.

So I guess that I was never what you wanted

Y/n snapped hearing that and kicked the punching bag so hard it broke off the hinge. A loud bang was made when hitting the ground which made all the brothers look and run over to her. "Y/n!?" The brothers shouted only to be waved off. "I'm fine, don't worry." Y/n said lowly not wanting to be bothered specifically feeling like this. "Are you sure?" Leonardo asked wanting to make sure.

Don't be sad, the sun is shining
Just be happy, why you whining?
Waiting room is getting crowded
You're not special
"YOU'RE NOT SPECIAL!"

Y/n gave a fake convincing smile and nods. "Yeah I guess I put to much f-force." Y/n answered with a little wave as she started to walk away only to stop near the entrance of the dojo. "I have to ask, why do you talk so much about her, so highly about her..when she betrayed us...betrayed you!" Y/n tried saying calmly only to snap slightly. Raphael looked surprised at first then looked annoyed.

"Why, do you care all the sudden!?" Raph snapped and the others looked at the two concerned. "Because I don't trust her after what she did to you Raph. She lied to you, to all of us, I don't want her hurting you." Y/n stated. "You don't know what you're talking about that's all in the past now. Mona cares about me, she loves me and I love her." Raph said glaring at the girl only for her to scoff at that remark.

"Love? Ha, you call that love! You barely know each other and she surely made a mistake for being a liar and traitor. I wouldn't even trust her with my life knowing she's probably be the one to stab me in the back." Y/n said facing Raph glaring back. "Take it back." Raph said as he walked to the girl. "Why should I?" Y/n questions with an uninterested look and ready to leave.

"I said, TAKE IT BACK!" Raph demanded as he grabbed a fist full of Y/n's hoodie. "Why? It's not like, I'm wrong." Y/n stated with a blank expression not backing down from Raph's intimidation.

The whole room felt suffocating and the other didn't know what to do about it. "What do you know anything about love, huh!? You know nothing, you never felt that type of thing, you're just a stupid little girl that doesn't care about anybody! No wonder why your parents didn't want you, you're an emotionless pathetic person. How about you learn some basic human emotions before getting into someone's love life!" Raph snapped.