the start of the journey

i packed my things as soon as i found out. i cant believe i just  was sent on such an important quest!
i took my chariot of cloud horses and flew down to the nearest human who knew our kingdom. the one and only, miss seraphine.
i knocked on her door, anxious for information.
she opened the door with a bright smile. "oh yai! come on in darling."
the old lady offered me some cookies and smiled. "what do you need me for?"
i stared at her ghostly. "who knows what the secret is?"
miss seraphines smile faded. "y-you know nobody comes back... right?"
i nodded. "but im not nobody." i stared at her, waiting for an answer.
she sighed,
"only one person knows where it is, and hes the guard. a very... peculiar guard i suppose. do not underestimate him. his name is finn zewe."
i laughed. "finn, zeh wee? what kind of name is that?"
the old lady smiled faintly. "be ready, darling. he is near the heiya lake mall, and one of the most clever and immortal humans alive."

・୨・┈・୨୧・┈・୨-✦-୧・┈・୨୧・┈・୧・

it was quite easy enough to catch a wild "finn" on my fishing rod. he wore a winter hacket, a tropical shirt, and khakis. i didnt know humans were so... tasteless.  he wore a name tag with his name on it. "finn zewe."any-who, i walked up to him and asked, "the secret. what is it?"
he stared at me in disbelief. he started to dmile, and then he laughed. "a-are you joking? HAHAHAHHAHA"
he calmed down and i glared at him. he smiled and chuckled, closed his eyes and said,
"if you want to know the secret then you got to get through me."