2.First Meet

#edited.
....................

After travelling for 15 mins Miku reached her destination. And Sumedh also reached the office and went to his cabin. Miku was waiting for her turn.

Sumedh's cabin
An employee entered there and told____
Employee:Sir,it's time for you to go to the interviewing
Sumi:Ok....😐,you go I'll come
Employee:ok Sir.
Sumi(to himself):aish.... I don't want to go there beacause I am not taking the interview and what to do I am the CEO😎So i should be present there.

Sumedh went.....

In the interviewing room....Sumedh entered there and everyone greeted him. He smile and sat in his seat.
One by one came for the interview and someone's were hired and someone's were not because they only need 10 employees.

Here outside,Miku was nervous because some are coming happily from the room and while others were sad. She was sitting there nervously and someone called her for the interview. she just thought of her mom&dad and entered the room and and said....

Miku:Good Morning,Sir
Interviewers:Good Morning,have a seat
Miku:Thankyou😊(she sat)

Sumedh's pov
I was sitting in my chair and scrolling my phone as I just want to sign letters of hired people's and suddenly I heard a angelic voice saying good morning and I looked up and saw an angel staying there."How can someone be cute and beautiful at the same time" I was staring her.

Interviewers asked her some questions and she answerd it correctly and she was hired
(A/N:Miku is hired😃😄😉😍😘)
And the employees asked Sumedh to sign her letter and he was just staring her brown orbs, light pink tintend cheeks,red lips.....(Not with lust)Miku snapped his fingers infront of him and he jerked of from his own world

Miku:Sir....
Sumi(in mind)what an angelic voice she has.(Not in mind):yes yes I will sign.
And he signed her letter and told her to come tomorrow morning 9:30 for her work. she nodded and said thank you and left.
As Miku was the 10th person Sumedh and others left for their cabin.

Miku's pov
I can't realise that I got this job. i am very grateful to God,thank u for giving me this job. i can't wait to tell this to mom and dad.

Sumedh's pov
I didn't had saw this much beautiful in my life ever. hmmmm....what is her name🤔oh yes Mallika he smiled....

Mallika reached her home told her mom and dad about it they congratulated her and Miku' s mom thought to make her fav dish.

Sumedh's home
He reached with a wide smile and went to his room and after becoming fresh he came down to eat dinner and Sumedh's mom and dad was confused because he was thinking about Miku and had a wide smile in his face.
S/m*Whispering to zalak*:Hey;why he has a wide smile in his face?Do you know anything?
Zalak:Yes,Mom you're right I was also thinking that
Sumedh still lost in his thoughts of Miku
Zalak pourpousefully coughs to gain his attention
Sumedh looked at her
Zalak:hmm..how was your day?
Sumi:hmm..perfectly good😊
Zalak:🤔🤔🤔
Sumi:what?
Zalak:what do you mean by perfectly good?
Sumi:imetanangel(told it fast as nobody could hear him)
Zalak:what?did you just said angel?
Sumi:😶noo..
Zalak:what you're blushing
Sumi:😶😶😶😶no...I'am not
Zalak: Oh again😏you blushed (Zalak after thinking for a while)I think you got crush on somebody🙄🙄
Sumedh's cheeks heated up and:no..no..ah..no😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶(saying this he ran upstairs)
Zalak strongly thought that he had crush on somebody.

Miku's pov
It's kinda late tomorrow it's first day at the office so I don't want to be late.
Thinking about tomorrow she slept

Sumedh's pov
Do I really love her😶😶no no that can't happen. No....i really loved her but i think its just an attraction. He hugged his head in his pillow to hide his blush and slept.

(A/N:what😐they slept.ok ok now we cant continue the story so,we will continue when they both wakes up. anyways he slept thinking about Miku ok....🙄)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
The edit in the starting is done by me.😊
I am not keeping any target but just comment your opinion about my story I just want to know is that I entertaining you😊

Bye❤

#762 words